We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:40

It's insect season! Which means, among other pests, flies. Big fat bluebottles making hideous buzzing noises as they orbit my head while I'm trying to study, and I don't want to swat them because they're big and fat and will probably burst like an overripe bloody tomato.

Such flies are one of the reasons why I neither dislike nor fear spiders: ten house spiders in the corners of a room to one fat fly seems a fair trade to me.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 11:34

Headaches. Another one has joined the brawl. I should've known my body would pay me back for all that lifting shelves today.  Meh 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 12:05

Asthma.. Mine has been playing up a bit recently and it's getting annoying.

Also those people that set up shop in the worst places to entrap you just to go all nice and ask for money. Those professional beggers.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 13:36

Oh yeah, those are really annoying. I always cross the carpark to go in the other entrance when they do that, beats being pestered.

Also adding deoxys and manaphy being in ou, smogon must be high to think banning swagger should take priority over banning those two cretins. They were broken in gen 3 and 4, both continued to be broken in gen 5, and they're sure as hell broken now. But if they insist on allowing such broken trash in standard play then I shall add one or both to my team, I could use with a lead that can always set up no matter what and a water type that can more than double its already high special attack in one turn.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 11:38

When tv shows or movie have flashbacks to events that happened earlier in that same episode/ movie. It's just so patronising to think the audience won't be able to remember a line from half an hour ago.

I fear spiders but that isn't based on any kind of logic; I fully appreciate that I need spiders in my house as like insect police but it scares the shit out of me when I see one. Apart from in the context of Spider-Man. No matter how many creepy crawly close ups there are in a Spider-Man film or comic, it never seems to bother me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 12:22

When it's done well, it's usually a callback right to the beginning of a multi-hour film or long episode, and I may well have forgotten that at-the-time insignificant detail.  Tenderloin's very good with its flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 21:21

I'll preempt it by ten or so hours and say muscle aches after exerting a vast amount more use out of the muscles than usual.  My home may be ready for the inspection on wednesday now, but boy is my body going to hate me for all of the last seven or so hours.

On the plus side I aslo found many a lost treasure besides the walkman including infinite space and my ds lite with platinum in it, maybe now I'll consider finishing that nuzlocke.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 9:31

Convoluted, but: people you know who drive past, honking their horns and waving, but you don't see them and so don't wave back. They then complain at you when they see you next. Listen: you were sitting in a mostly reflective box where, if I'm lucky, I can make out a portion of your head. You are also either a) zipping past faster than I can walk or b) sitting in traffic with many other vehicles. If I can't recognise your car, you are pretty much stuffed.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 9:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 11:20

Not to mention that there are other people around you, so it could be for one of them.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 11:57

I hate car horns in general. They never fail to make me jump and when I used to cycle nearly fall off my bike.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 23:33

Once I beeped at an old lady who was walking through a car park, purely accidentally. I had managed to reverse into the last space available which was naturally stupidly small, and was putting my best gymnastics to work trying to get out of the car in what little space was available. Leaned a bit too heavily on the steering wheel and honked at the poor biddy.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 9:24

Heartless. Cruel and heartless.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 10:06

The constant fight to find a parking space and struggle to get in and out of a car at times makes me profoundly glad I don't drive and likely never will.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 19:55

That red bull has lost its effect on me in keeping me up on night shifts
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 20:10

It seems to be a "cool" thing among my friends now to hate Red Bull. I actually quite like the taste, even if I'm wary about drinking too much (more so than I am of alcohol, which probably isn't the right way around to have my priorities).
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:15

I'm not that big a coffee drinker and so on nights I usually go the energy drink route but I can't drink too much of it. And yeah now since I've been on night shift a lot the last few months it seems to be losing its effect. I has no wings
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 22:48

Balladeer wrote:
It seems to be a "cool" thing among my friends now to hate Red Bull.  I actually quite like the taste, even if I'm wary about drinking too much (more so than I am of alcohol, which probably isn't the right way around to have my priorities).
I over indulge monstrously on both. Love those Jaeger bombs!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 9:45

Getting up at two in the bastard morning to get to fucking work on time on a dicking Bank Holiday.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:24

Hopping out of bed at 9, having breakfast while I read Spider-Man, getting changed and walking at a leisurely pace to work for an easy, five-hour bank holiday shift that starts at one. Hard life, hey?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:58

Not working on the Bank Holiday at all. Oh wait, wrong thread. Very Happy 

On a more serious note: studying on the Bank Holiday. I probably work harder, and longer hours, repeating me little flashcards back to myself than I do in the office.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 11:15

Doing another night shift on Good Friday.. FOR 12 FRICKEN HOURS!!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 14:51

Having another headache meaning I can't do anything.  Stupid home inspection on wednesday throwing my sleeping schedule out of sync.  Mad

Actually, scratch that, it seems the pain meds finally kicked in. Nuzlocke here I come!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 11:25

A few things over Easter mainly idiot customers but I thought I'd leave the big one to today as it's St Georges day.

When I was taking down Easter POS, I noticed there was a POS Flag's in Polish.

This is ENGLAND, it should be in English (or Cymraeg maybe if in Cymru).

We shouldn't have to change or make things for them they should learn the language (yes I get the irony that my English is dreadful) of the country they live in.

Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 19:54

What is/are POS?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 20:01

Point Of Sale, ie price labels and posters and that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next