Direct-cellent or Dire-ect? Find out on Tuesday!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Major Circuit Champion
The Cappuccino Kid

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2021, 19:27

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Img_2020

Recent buys. Inertial Drift was only £8.99 and Balan Wonderworld was 'only' £20 three weeks ago (but it's since fallen to under a tenner!). I picked up the two Wii U games for around a tenner each - I think they'll go up in value soon. I was in the mood for an Olympics game, and I got the Iwata book after seeing a couple of youse say good things about it  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2021, 22:06

From everything I've seen Balan still feels at least £5 too dear at £10... I'm guessing Cars 3 isn't a 'fun buy' then.

@Treesmurf wrote:
@Balladeer wrote:
Ooh, are you two going to play MHR together?  Because that would be sweet.  Give Baby Smurf a controller as well, get three generations playing together.

I very much doubt that, I found starting that game a chore and I really wanted to play it, I'll give it a try though, see if I'm good enough to carry him. Baby Smurf still likes to watch at the minute but she's nowhere near getting her head around controllers, she can play Pokémon Go quite well though. Thumbs Up!  

Ha, same. Maybe I'm good enough to carry The Lady now? Probably not a tiny person though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8