You need me to get that s**t together, so we can get together.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+9
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Rum
Balladeer
Buskalilly
gjones
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyWed 25 Aug 2021 - 21:25

That GBA looks so small it's daft. No idea how it works in the hands as well as it clearly does. Some sort of black magic, I assume.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2021 - 1:46

Hitting the right trigger isn't my favourite but otherwise it feels great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2021 - 9:02

My god! That GBA Micro is amazing, they are pretty nifty little machines.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyFri 3 Sep 2021 - 21:07

One of my biggest regrets is "getting" an OG GBA (I'm not a big handheld gamer, and it was heavily suggested I should get one). I would've much rather waited and forked out for a Micro much later on - so neat.

Waiting for the Switch Micro to look like that now!
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
gjones
Disciple of Greener
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 12:48

I had the green Micro back in 2007 and got rid of it pretty quickly. Was too small for anything longer than 30 minutes of play - maybe I just have massive hands but it certainly wasn't a comfortable experience.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 18:28

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 Img_2026

HMV have been selling these off nationally in their clearance bins, and these were what I could find in my nearby shop. They're supposed to sell for £24.99 each, but they're down to £3.99 when bought with anything else. Respectfully, that's not £150's worth of entertainment you see in that photo. That said, they're really nice altogether - they're perfectly playable, with good controls and sound. I was happy to pay £20 for all five.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 6:37

At that kind of price, those arcade machines are worth it just to look nice on a shelf.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2021 - 15:21

Well I've broken and picked up a PS5 again after about 300+ days, it doesn't quite have the 10ish games I really must play like I said I'd wait for but quite a few B Tier like titles (Not a knock but not Halo, Zelda or Ratchet system sellers) such as Pathless soon Kena etc that I could make a list of 10 things such as Chicory as well that interests me within the PlayStation ecosystem.

My bundle wasn't one of the silly ones like I saw the other day AO had one which was console, headset, camera, extra white controller, ratchet, ghosts and village for like £700 but just a simple one of console, extra white controller and camera.

As the controller was white and not a fancy colour, I didn't need that same with the camera, traded those in for three of these:
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 E-w3s7OWYAMIqm8?format=jpg&name=medium

As might have guessed the PS2 & VITA games I got along with Ratchet from the trade-ins as both indie shop & CEX didn't have a great PS5 selection basically was Assassin's Creed or COD, which I've already played that thought why not add a few things to my collection.

Aliens I bought from GAME, who had the best selection including some more odd titles like Greak, Terminator and the bigger games such as Returnal, but I didn't really want to spend £70 after buying the PS5 that Aliens seemed a bit of a safe bet to play after Ratchet. Do also have Life is Strange True Colors coming for PS5 now instead of Xbox, likely now going forward stuff like that will get on PS5 over Xbox unless price differences etc.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2021 - 18:52

@masofdas wrote:
Well I've broken and picked up a PS5 again after about 300+ days, it doesn't quite have the 10ish games I really must play like I said I'd wait for but quite a few B Tier like titles (Not a knock but not Halo, Zelda or Ratchet system sellers) such as Pathless soon Kena etc that I could make a list of 10 things such as Chicory as well that interests me within the PlayStation ecosystem.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 Fry-shocked
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2021 - 19:19

Think most shocked its took this long

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptySun 12 Sep 2021 - 11:10

@masofdas wrote:
Think most shocked its took this wrong
That's quite racist
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptySun 12 Sep 2021 - 11:23

Umm yeah it especially as I meant to put long.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Sep 2021 - 7:17

I experience a lot of Ls incorrectly replaced with Rs, but my favourite is when people overcorrect and replace an R with an L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10