Gotta negotiate with them all (It's you and me)

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+10
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Rum
Balladeer
Buskalilly
gjones
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Muss
Monkey-in-a-Ball
Muss

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 11:57

I bought a Snake plant yesterday.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 Snake-plant-care-overview-1902772-04-d3990a1d0e1d4202a824e929abb12fc1-349b52d646f04f31962707a703b94298

The last houseplant we owned was a potted Lemon tree called Leonard. Unfortunately, Leonard passed away shortly after it's solitary lemon ripened. We did everything we could to look after him. We gave him all the sunlight our ground floor flat could offer (not very much), we wrapped his stem in a blanket to try and insulate him from the draft, I even took him into the bathroom when I showered because they like humidity. But alas, he wasn't cut out for our drafty home and didn't last very long.

Snake plants are hardy desert plants, so this new fella should live long and prosper. But we haven't come up with any names for it. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 17:48

Not name ideas but what happened to Crashes chili plant?
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 18:46

Solid. Jake. Plissken. Bus.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Golden Winged Strawberry
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 21:02

That's not a snake plant, silly silly muss.

Also call him Nibbly wriggly.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Maddrell
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 23:16

A sansevieria! We have two of those in our flat. Mine is bigger than my partner's though. (nudge nudge KNOB JOKE)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2021 - 19:46

Definitely suggesting Paul, after Paul's Plant of N64 Magazine fame.

@masofdas wrote:
Not name ideas but what happened to Crashes chili plant?

It died, sadly.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptySat 23 Oct 2021 - 18:29

Shame

Today I went to a new game collectable shop in town, not sure what you call it as it has games but also has more LEGO & Hornby Trains etc

It was really busy, like I had to wait to be allowed in, which at first I thought maybe they wanted to do social distancing but no it was just that busy with three tills open and a guy buying a Multi Mega of all things. I do live in a small town, so something new and shiny will attract a lot of people.

I got a few things
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 FCYmYBVWYAcBIn1?format=jpg&name=medium

The games cost £9 and the Batmobile which was new cost £35. I'm not a big LEGO guy normally, yet they had some cool pieces new and used (used LEGO is weird to me as it is all ready built) and I did enjoy spending the afternoon building it

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 FCZfa3KXoAIgAJM?format=jpg&name=medium

Hopefully the store does do well as I've said before, my local indie game shop where I go to at the moment is in a much smaller town again and has more game shops than a place the size of Taunton which should be able to sustain three (MT, GAME, CEX) shops hopefully, and it gets some more interesting games in.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptySun 31 Oct 2021 - 11:56

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 Img_2028

After finding out that Game Boy wasn’t coming to Nintendo Switch Online just yet after all, I went on a bit on a binge and picked up some cheap carts. R-Type DX was fifteen quid but the others were under a fiver each – and NHL surprisingly turned up in mint condition. Metroid Dread has unsurprisingly stayed in it’s cellophane for the last month or so.

The N64 controller was a must-buy. One of the charity shops down the street had some decent kids DS games for a quid each, but afterward I went across the road to CEX, exchanged them and bought Scooby Doo to plug another gap in my N64 collection. I’m not really sure why I bought the SNES Encyclopedia – it just showed up at my house a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t remember ordering it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 9 Nov 2021 - 13:18

So the LEGO and Silent Hill along with the programme are from my trip to Brighton.

Then today I went to trade in some Pokémon cards to the new collectible shop, whilst looking for them, I came across a boxed dual shock edition PlayStation which I didn't even know I had. The store wouldn't take the Pokémon cards, as they had hundreds already traded in but they did take the PlayStation which I got enough trade to get Guardians (Will do the free upgrade to PS5 as they only had PS4 version) and Pathless.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 FDwOF5IXMAgZfxy?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 18:14

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 Img_2029

Random pick-ups from the last week-and-a-bit. I’d forgotten that I’d ordered the Metroid amiibo but they’ll come in handy when I eventually get round to starting Dread, maybe early next year. Spongebob was a total bargain – in German right enough, but it was down to just £7.55 on Amazon’s UK Marketplace on a random weekday morning last week. I snapped it up after remembering what Stu said about it. Street Racer, MX Superfly and The Polar Express were all cheaply bought from Amazon too, for roughly a tenner with delivery so not bad by current standards.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 23:42

I know its childish and a little xenophobic, but "DER POLAREXPRESS" is really funny to me.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 25429310
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 18:47

Not at all, I'd wet myself with laughter if it were called DER BIG FLOPPY DONKEY DICK or something like that.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Greener
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 18:57

Street Racer is a great little game, although I've not played it in 20+ years. The mode where you are in an arena and have to melee other racers through the barriers was always something I wanted in Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11