Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund can acquire 5% of the Grackler's boaby

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Rum
Balladeer
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2022 - 19:38

Be interested like always to read Evercade reviews, and what's the N64 game?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 9:52

I've been flirting with the idea of WWE 2K22 for a while, as soon as I see any kind of significant price drop I'm there I reckon. That N64 looks extremely appealing just from the cart alone, kinda makes me wanna play Game Builder Garage though.

masofdas wrote:
That's five absolute bangers there and handy May is a meh month, you can play all of those.
You are aware of how I play games right? I'll likely only play Spiderman despite already completing that in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 12:33

Not as well as I should after all these years, especially now not being on PSN (Surprised because of this how well I did on the Andy specific question on GGS), did see ya play Pokémon Legends and finish that. Maybe should have said no big games like that in May, giving time for backlogs.

Is the Marvel collection just PS4 & 5? As seen Web of Shadows on PS360 now a £50+ game, also now hearing from peeps those games were good.

If just PS4 & 5, then I reckon it's these:

Amazing Spider-Man 2 PS4
Avengers PS4 &/or PS5
Deadpool PS4
Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes PS4
Guardians of the Galaxy PS4 &/or PS5
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series PS4
Iron Man VR PS4
LEGO Marvel Avengers PS4
LEGO Marvel Collection PS4, Includes the three Marvel LEGO games in one collection
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes PS4
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 PS4
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite PS4
Marvel Pinball PS4
Spider-Man PS4, also Spider-Man Remastered via Miles Morales Deluxe PS5
Spider-Man Miles Morales PS4 &/or PS5

With Marvel's Midnight Suns PS4 &/or PS5 to come this year
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 16:22

I do silly things like buy Elden Ring knowing I already had plenty to play, play about 10 hours of that and then drop it to play the PS5 version of GTA V which I've so far clocked about 70 odd hours on. Matthew Castle It's that kind of thing that stops me getting through games.

It's hardly a massive collection at the minute, currently have Spiderman & Miles Morales, both Guardians games and Avengers, need to hunt down Deadpool and Amazing Spiderman as they're two I'd actually like to play that aren't readily available like the Lego ones are. Well up for Midnight Suns too despite your slander towards it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 16:28

I still don't think MS will be good, and after how KoF scored, I should have stuck to what I was saying.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 18:46

I’ll get round to typing up some more Evercade reviews for those arcade cartridges, I’ll maybe do that later in the year once I’ve sat down and played them all. This Gremlin cartridge is one of the worst for sure.

I’d advise the same treesmurf, wait for that significant price drop on WWE 2K22.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2022 - 11:29

Did see they added in the Tag belts for Men & Women in GM mode along with now having more matches to book, so if they keep updating WWE 2K22 might be worth getting.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 17:59

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 Img_2051

All in the last couple of days. Nintendo Switch Sports was released today. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy might be seen as a brave and bold (or stupid) pick-up on Switch, especially after the critical arse kicking it got last year. But it's supposedly been patched to a suitable standard, and with reward points it only cost me £8 from The Game Collection. I think it's worth trying, and now's the time to do it while there's not many new releases over the next couple of months.

Theme Park was a no-brainer in the local British Heart Foundation, and Speed Racer is meant to be a really underrated arcade racer. Giving it a go at two quid 👍
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 9:51

I've played very little GTA so if that trilogy is functional now, I'd like to hear about it!

Switch Sports will be getting got, natch.

I love the film Speed Racer, so I hope the game is decent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Greener
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 15:50

Is Theme Park a port of the PC game? That boxart implies it's something new entirely.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyTue 3 May 2022 - 22:11

Theme Park DS a remake of the PC game, with touch screen controls and a few other quality-of-life updates for that generation. I’ve played it before, and if I remember rightly it was faithful enough reworking that didn’t really bring much new or exciting to the table gameplay-wise.

I’ve played a few hours of Vice City: Definitive Edition so far. It’s rough and unpolished for sure, but I don’t think it’s the dog’s dinner that the writers and YouTubers were labelling it as late last year.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Golden Winged Strawberry
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 4 May 2022 - 9:08

It has had a fair few patches since then from what I remember though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 4 May 2022 - 9:28

Yep, that's the thing with most modern games now can be trashed at launch then fixed with patches or more content etc

Just you're not going to see many go back and re-review that the original stink still there.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Golden Winged Strawberry
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 EmptyWed 4 May 2022 - 13:22

Aye that first impression still matters which is honestly a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16