Chespin roasting on an open fire...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Rum
Balladeer
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 10:58

Yeah is madness, like said on the Quiz I paid £120 for my Fire Emblem on Cube which was a ridiculous amount but now double that.

With series becoming more popular and youtube channels etc saying its collectable and worth X.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Snack Review
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 12:26

I find it more mad that in Nintendo's case at least it could be easily fixed and more profitable for them by just not limiting availability. Stick thier Cube games on Switch as separate paid downloads and they'd go gangbusters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 9:18

I don't even know how much that would change things; Pokemon games on 3DS VC didn't impact cartridge price much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 10:08

I always remember people panicking that SOTN would lose all value when it arrived on Xbox 360, it was cheaper to buy a 360 but nothing happened.

Even now SOTN on quite a few things but what a £400+ game on PS1.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 11:47

masofdas wrote:
it was cheaper to buy a 360 but nothing happened.
I had the opposite thing recently; NSMB2 on the eshop was so expensive, it was cheaper to buy a Japanese 3DS and physical copy.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2022 - 8:23

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 31560010
Violet to stream on Twitch, Scarlet for my own sick pleasure, the freebies that came with them, and some Pokemon-themed onigiri jelly donuts.
They were just ordinary flavours in a special packet, I think. They were fine.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Snack Review
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2022 - 21:04

All of that was free with the games!? Puts our 1 PIN BADGE or DOUBLE SIDED POSTER to shame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2022 - 22:48

The two bags, the Pokemon cards and a bunch of codes for extra pokeballs were freebies with the game.
I bought the onigiri and jelly.
That Quaxly folder thing was a freebie with the jelly.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 14:17

The bags are decent, but any and all tat that isn't a keyring or a plushy gets binned by me anyway so I'm not that jealous. Buska's definitely shown off other more impressive Japanese buys!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 20:13

I've been to the shops.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 Img_2061

My attention was on Sonic Frontiers, but with the new Pokemon out I think I'll just loop back to it nearer Christmas. I’ll keep Bayonetta 3 sealed for the time being – that’ll be my main game when everyone else is wasting their time with Fire Emblem. The Mega Drive Mini II is more or less what you’d expect, and while I don’t think it completely justifies it’s £105 cost it’s nevertheless got enough interesting stuff on it to keep me going.

Supermarket Shriek was less than a fiver delivered off of The Game Collection, and Bubble Bobble 4 Friends finally dropped to the sub-£20 price I’d been waiting for. The Evercade cartridges are exactly that, and that Game Boy Colour game is called Top Gear Pocket – I’d heard Good Things.

The Wii games were two for a quid in a particularly good visit to the charity shop. I got Minecraft, LittleBigPlanet 3, Just Cause 4, WWE 2K20 and Just Dance 2020 for a quid each at the same time, but those were swiftly traded into CEX for £34 credit.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 11:04

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
The Wii games were two for a quid in a particularly good visit to the charity shop. I got Minecraft, LittleBigPlanet 3, Just Cause 4, WWE 2K20 and Just Dance 2020 for a quid each at the same time, but those were swiftly traded into CEX for £34 credit.

Seriously, what servant of Satan did you make a deal with and where to I sign up?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 13:16

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 Img_2062

A good Black Friday deal on Need For Speed meant I got it for just under fifteen quid.

The DS Lite was £24.75 in a local charity shop. It's in great condition and it came with everything it would have when I was brand new - as well as with a couple of Brain Training cartridges thrown in. It's a North American model with a colour scheme that never came out in Europe. I thought it was pretty smart (even if I don't have much use for it tbh).
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 22:37

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I thought it was pretty smart (even if I don't have much use for it tbh).

Get that cookbook game and a reading stand and set it up as a permanent addition in your kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18