Enjoy a wee bit of afternoon delight while you're listening to the Cannon Fodder theme.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 10:06

I know I've already made this joke, but this game is really going to look pish coming out the same exact day as MHR. It might have got a look-in if it came out on a quiet month and I was looking for a mediocre 3D platformer but . . .
@JayMoyles wrote:
I might squeeze in a few meals and some sleep here or there.
Like, I don't know if I will!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 11:29

It's sort why till my post why I was getting on Xbox, it would be my new Xbox game for March (sort a April, depending on how pay falls) but now that's changed due to lack of physical version.

Think it will look pish or focus won't really be on it because of how big MonHan is but that is only on Switch, so Push Square etc aren't going to be talking MonHan Rise that it might do okay.

And for me as I now have the day off and plan to get a Switch of some sort, it's sort of a new launch day for me with MonHan Rise as BotW the big game with most of the focus and Balan being whatever else I played on Switch at the time, then of course have a got a bit of backlog building up as well for Switch due to these Japanese games that don't come to Xbox.

#YearoftheSwitch
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 13:20

Wait, has it always been Wonderworld and not Wonderland or have I stepped into an alternate reality?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 15:27

Yeah I believe so
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 21:43

Have we had another trailer for this? It feels like it got that rather impressive reveal trailer, and then... vanished.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 22:29

Was some hands on gameplay of the PS5 version back in November
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 15:20

@Buskalilly wrote:
Wait, has it always been Wonderworld and not Wonderland or have I stepped into an alternate reality?

What the fuck, I thought it was Wonderland too. What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)   Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balan Wonderworld (A Naka-Ohshima Musical Production)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2