VOTE VOTE VOTE! It’s the Last Week of the GNamer Forum Awards!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 21:37

It did have RF5, which was my favourite thing about it.  My opinions on Stories 1 are well known.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 19:20

I know I'm a few days late, but - thoughts? It really wasn't for me for the most part, but I did like the look of Alba and maybe Happy Game. I'm a fan of Amanita so far, although Happy Game felt a little try-hard from its trailer.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 21:53

The stand outs for me were Spelunky 1+2, SMB forever & Cyber Shadow which is a good return for a 15 minute show. On another note they need to seriously either get new hosts for this or sack the person who came up with the attempts at humour in this as it was just rank rotten.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Kid from a To Rose
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 23:03

Agreed with all that, a good showing in the end. Who would you have host it instead? I'd have Jon Champion and Ally McCoist, natch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 8:36

A few okay things only Gnosia I really remember though, the others be ohh I remember seeing that and it looked neat.

Plus for me Cyber Shadow has been confirmed for Game Pass and likely others shown will come to the service.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 22:50

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Agreed with all that, a good showing in the end. Who would you have host it instead? I'd have Jon Champion and Ally McCoist, natch.

ALMOST ANYONE
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 23:04

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

To keep it football related how about the ISS 64 commentator?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2020 - 20:51

That might've been Tony Gubba (or maybe he was just ISS 98) in which case Aww!

Yeah, those presenters are really naff. It's reverted a little bit to those scraggy E3 conferences before the end. "Oh, watch out, those Gnosia are really scary!"
I still don't exactly know what Gnosia is. But I'm fairly confident I fucking hate it.

But that Alba game looks absolutely beautiful and heartwarming, and probably what we need after this year; I've seen good reviews on other formats, so that might be my next Switch purchase.

OH - DOUBLE POST

I'm not a Theme Park person, but... this is nice, innit? Including a suitable naff explanation from the man himself.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2020 - 12:22

Right now I'm finding it hard to get excited about going to a theme park with lots of people. Aww! It'll be great for Buska, no doubt, but it's the antithesis of everything going on in the UK at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 12:08

Yeah, I get that. I think the Theme Park will - eventually - be a lot of fun for other people, and therefore it makes me very happy that it exists Smile . I have to assume something isn't Mario-y with the "Super Nintendo World" but I get that Mario is the one thing that you can get everyone to see; maybe Animal Crossing now!

Unlike Gnosia which is only fun for feckin' weirdos
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2020 - 14:40

I really want Gnosia.

And I am going to go the fuck out of that Theme Park. I will tongue kiss a full COVID ward to visit Super Nintendo World.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4