We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems Empty
PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 11:14

Since we've (finally!) got a release date for Devil Survivor Overclocked's release here (April 5th), and with Devil Survivor 2 'prolly not going to be long after, who's going to be picking these up? Having enjoyed the original release, i'm looking forward to both, personally.

Not to mention, it also seems 2's Overclocked version, "Break Code", got announced today for Summer 2013 in Jp. Guess we might get it in....2016, maybe, then xD.

Last edited by Silver light on Fri 31 May 2013 - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 11:48

I'll be getting devil survivor overclocked but probably not at release. And as much as I'd like to get DS 2 asap I may just wait until 2093 (official release year btw) for Break code...I guess I'll have to start waiting patiently *curls into a ball and hibernates* Tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 17:40

My recent discovery (and enjoyment) of Persona 4 has shoved this up my list somewhat. Even if I already own the American version of the original DS game (still sealed!).
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 20:08

This and Fire Emblem in April, tis a good time to be a rpg fan.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptyThu 7 Mar 2013 - 13:37

Release date for Overclocked got moved forward a week to the 29th of March now. Should help it to be further away from FE's release.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 16:55

So, going by the most recent Ghostlight blog, it sounds like due to retail not really caring for the DS anymore there's a good chance Devil Survivor 2 PAL won't happen at all (and if it does, it might well be exclusively sold direct from them or even a print-to-order like deal like Class of Heroes 2, i suspect from their wording)

Although really at this point i think they might as well just drop it and do the 3DS version instead...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptySun 17 Mar 2013 - 10:50

I hope they do stick to their guns with the retail release of 2 on DS. I'll be buying it if they do. Aww!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 10:05

I might just import the US release if the release is going to be sketchy. I would rather support the local release for the nature of the thing, but being in Australia I can't mess about if I want to get Devil Survivor 2 at all. I'll double dip on the inevitable second version though if I like it.

And as for Overclocked, got an email today from Ozgameshop telling me my pre-order is on its way. I'm looking forward to this when I get around to buying a 3DS, it'll be one of my first games on it.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 15:50

So...i've actually started playing Overclocked now, since the patch is out and...going through this game with voice acting, after being so used to the silent original on DS is kinda weird. Also, manages to make Yuzu even more annoying than before somehow. I didn't even think that was possible.

Might just be feel, but the interface/controls feel a lot more clunky too. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:46

Oh, they finally got around to patching this did they? I'll have to see if I can connect to the eu store and get me a patch then, maybe if I do it'll be enough to get me off my backside and finally play this.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 23:10

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/ghostlight-needs-you-devil-survivor-2-pre-orders-open So if you want the 2nd preorder here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems   Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (series) - Saving the world with game systems
Page 1 of 1