We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder

Go down 
+13
neil
gjones
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
Muss
Kriken
OrangeRakoon
Rum
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
The_Jaster
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2021 - 22:24

I originally played on One X, have tried the cloud version and seemed good but have picked up the Ultimate Edition for Series X which has RT and it looks real nice.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:27

To be fair I enjoyed the first few hours, if it stopped after that nothing would've been lost though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2021 - 20:09

Ray tracing chat in the 'What are you playing on your Switch' thread is the worst thing to happen in 2021 so far.

There's a 'big eShop sale' on at the moment that had basically no discounts on my wishlist, but I did pick up The Touryst at 30% off which has been sitting there for ages. It's... interesting. It's by Shin'en, the Fast Racing folks, so I wasn't entirely surprised when the first island felt a bit 'style over substance'. The next one might be better though. Anybody else playing anything from the sale? (I realise this could go in one of three threads.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2021 - 15:40

Not playing any of them as yet but I picked up Huntdown, Lonely Mountains: Downhill & Nowhere Prophet.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2021 - 11:37

I bought Huntdown the other day as well - keen to read your thoughts.  Thumbs Up!

I thought I'd be playing Capcom Arcade Stadium right now, but to be honest I've sort of exhausted myself on retro games. They're all I've been playing since I finished with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity three months ago. I'm in the mood for something new and modern. Granted, Huntdown isn't that game, but any suggestions what could be?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2021 - 13:41

I've got 36 games in my wish list that are on sale, I will have a wee look but likely be playing Persona 5S and Bravely Default II now, along with Ryza 2 especially if I'm using the Switch #yearoftheswitch

Lonely Mountains is great, decent example of Game Pass as I wouldn't have played and from what I hear it's done well due to the word of mouth.

On the other hand would have bought Spiritfarer which I've barely played, so handy was in Game Pass.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 21 Feb 2021 - 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2021 - 13:55

The first few hours of Spiritfarer are excellent but it declines into mediocrity after that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2021 - 14:04

Exactly but if I payed £25 for it, would I have stuck with it?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 16:05

I've pretty much dropped Spiritfarer. I loved the art style, but found the actual gameplay a bit stressful. I'm not one for resource management games.

I don't think I'd dare recommend Cappa much, since our tastes are very different. Maybe Creaks if he/you fancies a slower-side puzzler? Oh, and What The Golf? which I'd basically recommend to anyone, even if (in fact, especially if) they don't like golf.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 16:55

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I bought Huntdown the other day as well - keen to read your thoughts.  Thumbs Up!

Unless I end up dropping more games from my current play list then you might get around to it before I do.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2021 - 15:39

I used some of my gold points I had and got Roki from my Wishlist which I've heard very good things about
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 6:54

Started up Super Mario Galaxy last night.

Oooooh my god this game is so good.

I'd almost forgotten. It's taking me back. Back to a happy time in my life when I was 16 and starting to have my first successes with girls and make really good friends, and to when I first fell in love with Nintendo. I was already a fan, but those early DS days - Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk, the Mario Karts . . . life-changing.

Oh, it HDs up real nice, too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 16:43

I don't know if this will sound rude or if anyone will get what I mean but Buska... you are one of the straightest men I know.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 19:38

> 16
> successes with girls

Eh?
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 23:06

I mean, I know I absolutely can't relate, as I was very busy denying my sexuality, which is my excuse for not having anything close to romantic success until my mid twenties.

Edit: I should add that your chat about your own self-confidence and regular gym trips also contributes to that level of straightness which is completely alien to me. You're like some kind of myth.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 8:14

I know what you mean, but I actually think of myself as a bit less straight than most men I know. I very much appreciate attractiveness in all genders, and though I'm not actively attracted to any dudes I'm also very sure of who I think is hot and who isn't. For reference, everyone on GNamer is gorgeous apart from Balla, who's absolutely munting.

Also, my favourite colour is pink and I always play as a woman and have thought to myself many times that if it were quick and reversible, I would be curious to see if I were more comfortable in a female body.

Ultimately I think I'm just very confident and very horny, which probably makes me seem super-hetero. Plus I'm very muscular and handsome.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 11:02

Buskalilly wrote:
Also, my favourite colour is pink and I always play as a woman and have thought to myself many times that if it were quick and reversible, I would be curious to see if I were more comfortable in a female body.

This... doesn't make you sound any less straight Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 13:44

Fair Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 17:04

I think I'm with Buska: when I think of 'the straightest man' I don't think of somebody with infinite confidence, I think of somebody without a lot of confidence who tries to give the impression of having a lot of confidence with an over-loud voice, expensive showy watches, tight t-shirts around a torso got from constant gym-going for image reasons only...  Maybe that's actually not a very straight man!  Maybe that's a man who isn't very straight and is desperately trying to convince people he is!  I dunno, I'm not exactly Mr. Super-Straight myself.

Buskalilly wrote:
For reference, everyone on GNamer is gorgeous apart from Balla, who's absolutely munting.

No surprise that your taste in men is off when you've convinced yourself that the goblin you see in the mirror is hot.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 18:05

yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021 - 1:44

yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 Abaa0c8b31a2c6fb372f5db66c4586dc
The definition of hot.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021 - 10:35

I was going to post a picture of one of the goblins from that time I got reincarnated slime.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021 - 14:59

There'll need to be a Man O Man: GNamer Special to sort this out.

I think I'd win it tbh. My sealed DS collection is a proper fanny magnet.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021 - 18:58

What in the everloving fuck was that. I hate it. (Partly because I'd get pushed in for sure yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 1f626)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021 - 19:16

Buskalilly wrote:
Started up Super Mario Galaxy last night.

Oooooh my god this game is so good.

Bypassing all the manly talk to agree with this - and better than the original, too. Although technically I've just put it down rather than started up, because I couldn't stop playing for a while.
So what am I playing on the Switch? Huh. Dragon's Dogma still I guess - I understand there's some story about my heart being missing or something which I guess is important, but really for the last 20 hours I've just been checking noticeboards and fancy folks to see if anyone needs any jobs doing.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder   yearoftheswitch - What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Switch 2: Play Harder
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next