We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What sport interests you?

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Balladeer
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What sport interests you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 19:11

not really but did watch cymru v england today
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 19:16

That's what I was thinking of. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 21:01

I watched us get hammered in rugby today, im not a big fan of the sport though. Its way to slow for my liking with constant stoppages. I think it would benefit from having less players on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013 - 3:17

Balladeer wrote:
Anyone interested in the rugby? Very Happy

The kind where 5 men shove 4 men's heads up 3 men's butts?

No, not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013 - 15:12

OS, understand that normally I couldn't give a monkey's about rugby, or most other sports that aren't cricket. The exception is when there's a chance of annoying people who take it seriously. I'm a sports troll. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013 - 19:55

Balladeer wrote:
OS, understand that normally I couldn't give a monkey's about rugby, or most other sports that aren't cricket. The exception is when there's a chance of annoying people who take it seriously. I'm a sports troll. Twisted Evil

At least it is a real sport, unlike the bastardised version of it called Gridiron the Americans play.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 9:23

there is a version of rugby with less people rugby 7s which might become an olympic sport

and american football is better than rugby fact
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 9:59

masofdas wrote:
and american football is better than rugby fact

And the only fact is that Americans don't play football, it isn't even close to football and it is the dumbest sport on the entire planet. I don't care in the slightest about Rugby, but Gridiron is just so terrible I can't believe it is popular. There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make it enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 10:08

they kick the ball just the same amount in american football then in rugby football. yes i agree neither should be really called football but they are. its popular as its a great tactical sport hence why i think @balla might like it with all the sats and that. surely darts is more of a dumb spaort, yes i like watching PDC darts but its just gut standing there throwing a dart, at least in american football they run with the ball, kick it, tackle and various other things.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:23

masofdas wrote:
they kick the ball just the same amount in american football then in rugby football. yes i agree neither should be really called football but they are. its popular as its a great tactical sport hence why i think @balla might like it with all the sats and that. surely darts is more of a dumb spaort, yes i like watching PDC darts but its just gut standing there throwing a dart, at least in american football they run with the ball, kick it, tackle and various other things.

Darts isn't a sport, it is just a drunken past-time (admission time, I once played in a darts league). They don't call Rugby football and Americans have no place calling the game they play football. Nothing will change my mind that it is easily the dumbest and most boring major sport. All sports have tactics, especially cricket, but it doesn't make them interesting. I would rather get my mathematical buzz elsewhere. To each his own though, nothing personal, even if I am coming across a bit gruff right now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_football and english, welsh rugby union come under the RFU which stands for rugby FOOTBALL union
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:33

This is a silly discussion. Let's talk about Aussie rules football instead.

Tongue
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:39

ohh another type of football which you barely use your feet, but still called football and theres gaelic football as well
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:56

WHAT?!?!

Barely use your feet?? They do it plenty enough.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 13:35

Video completely related.

also. Completely awful.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 14:33

That is utterly utterly dreadful. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 15:01

I take an interest in football mainly. And I could probably watch most sports if bored, bar cricket and rugby (both league and union).
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 20:13

Balladeer wrote:
This is a silly discussion. Let's talk about Aussie rules football instead.

Tongue

I'm not that bored Laughing

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 0:44

Vidofnir wrote:
Video completely related.

also. Completely awful.

That takes me back, back to somewhere I don''t want to ever go again, terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 9:51

i meant less then real football shanks, still not happy people calling darts not a real sport as its played in a pub. well theres pub league football does that make it not a real sport, i drive a car does that make F1 not a real sport. zara phillps won sports personality of the year a few years back for show jumping, i would say thats less of a sport then darts but its still a sport. anything thats competive is a sport. like recently we had the european championships of call of duty, which is a video game which is now consider a sport aswell.

do i think esports will catch on nope, as everyones fv person on here patch said in football you cheer on your team, or tennis you cheer on some you like or country etc but in esport of lets says cod everyone is basicly the same generic solider.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 23:25

Darts isn't a sport, it's a game. A pub game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 13:04

treesmurf11 wrote:
Darts isn't a sport, it's a game. A pub game.

Now hard drinking, that's a sport.

Quite an early death for most of its competitors, though. Kinda like sumo, in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 2:50

You never see elderly sumo wrestlers come to think of it...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 13:03

I'm not sure if you guys will class it as a sport or not as all you do is sit on a horse but today's the grand national. And did anyone watch the boat race last weekend and agree with me that's silly like the ashes, I don't see what all the fuss ia bout there’s only two teams in it. Still could be worse it could the world series, with it's silly name WORLD but only American teams (well there’s a few Canadian teams in MLB, a bit like there’s being a few welsh teams in English football) play. And can anyone remember bush after Boston (yay red sox) won the world series he gave a speech which was something like I’m pleased that Boston have won the world series for America.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 13:32

Heck yes horse riding is a sport! Albeit not one I particular care for, as it seems cruel to the horses, especially the ones that fall and get a bullet in the brain.

Mmm... burgers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sport interests you?   What sport interests you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What sport interests you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next