We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(

Go down 
+14
fronkhead
Gwyn400
The Cappuccino Kid
Axis1500
Balladeer
Dusty Knackers
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Admin
NintenDUCK
ZeroJones
shanks
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( Empty
PostSubject: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 12:55

Officially dated today, according to ShopTo's news page. I imagine that the Wii U version be the preferred version for most GNamer's, so have at it. Roll on February 8th!

EDIT: Delayed indefintely throughout Europe! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/scribblenauts_unlimited_delayed_in_europe

Last edited by Phillips on Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 13:08

Finished this the other day and well:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 18:27

February 8th! So soon. I wonder if I can get some trade-ins together for it in time...
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 21:27

Hoorah! I've been looking foward to this, the edge of my seat is very frayed indeed...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:21

Because I'm a rebel, I'm far more excited about the 3DS version. It's way more likely to get finished if I get the portable outing.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 23:33

shanks wrote:
Finished this the other day and well:

Spoiler:
Get out with your current Scribblenauts playing ways. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 1:57

You're just Jealous Lol!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 9:47

shanks wrote:
You're just Jealous Lol!
Quite frankly, yes! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 10:27

Ok here's something that may cheer you lot up, when you are playing this I'll be truly done with this and will have nothing new to play until the 28th of Feb when Rayman comes out
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 22:29

So this is out soon, & I do want to get it but then I look at my backlog/wallet & keeping thinking.... Meh
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 9:22

The_Jaster wrote:
So this is out soon, & I do want to get it but then I look at my backlog/wallet & keeping thinking.... Meh
I'm with you, Jas! Definitely going to get it at some point, just not on release...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 12:23

Do I need to say how brilliant this game is again?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 20:55

shanks wrote:
Do I need to say how brilliant this game is again?

No, but would you say its a game that could be played alongside others?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:00

Yeah I think so
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 21:49

I'm only half interested in this game. I know it's a different format to the first two, but I totally expected them to have me completely hooked when in actuality they didn't.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 7:44

The second game seemed a bit more shameful than the first, with those levels that forced you into creating particular things. "Enjoy it, damn you!" the developers were saying. "Stop just making jetpacks and dragons!" Rolling Eyes If ever there was a game that would have benefited from regular DLC, it was Scribblenauts.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 9:15

Not sure I ever made a dragon, it was all about Pegasuses (or Pegasi?)
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 17:08

Shame about the delay but 3 days longer isn't THAT bad, is it? Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 18:10

It's a shame but it gives me more time to a) play the games I already have and b) see if I can get enough trade-ins together. It's all about the trade-ins these days!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 12:22

shame its been delayed, i can see this being lost now in the mad march i wont be buying it with so many tiltes like tomb raider and monster hunter coming out then , if it gets put back till summer when there is nothing out then it will do well as ill have nothing else to play. or i could import and AUS copy of it now i suppose
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:13

Interest in this was waning anyway, but now it's at an all time low. Based on what American and Australian players have said, it's not that special. Still get it, but I'm not that fussed by it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:28

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Interest in this was waning anyway, but now it's at an all time low. Based on what American and Australian players have said, it's not that special. Still get it, but I'm not that fussed by it now.

This. Due to other games falling in price (like ZombiU and Assassin's Creed III), I've now got enough to be getting on with. The cheaper-than-Scribblenauts pre-order prices for Rayman Legends and Lego City Undercover also ensure I've got stuff to be getting on with in two/three months time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 20:25

I've already got more Wii U games than I'll manage to play this year. This situation will not be remedied by the arrival of LEGO City Undercover.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 22:37

Well, I was going to post here about the idea that there's a Wii U software drought is silly, given that there were so many launch titles, but that was me with my narrow Nintendo-only perspective in place. Half of my Wii U games are ports of games that have been out on other formats for a while. I'll just go and sit in the corner, waiting for Rayman Legends again.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 7:54

I have a Nintendo-only perspective, and I'm feeling a drought. Then again, I'm really picky. For instance, I am not at all interested in Unlimited.

(backs out slowly)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(   Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Delayed :(
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next