We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intellivision Amico and Playdate

Go down 
+3
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
masofdas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 23:42

Mas likes buying games products he doesn't want, stop kinkshaming him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 10:00

I want them all Buska.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 12:12

masofdas wrote:
As someone said in the TOH Discord least neat digital game can be transferred to others unlike all the code in box switch games.

Oh, last night! Last night on Discord! Sorry, I read that loads and thought it was a thing that only applied to the game people had decided was the "least neat".

But seriously, please don't buy any of this, you'll never want to play any of it.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 12:23

Yeah if I'm going to get one of these weird new retro systems it be Analogues Duo, if that ever comes out, as the Analogue Pocket still not out yet.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 12:52

Jimbob wrote:
masofdas wrote:
As someone said in the TOH Discord least neat digital game can be transferred to others unlike all the code in box switch games.

Oh, last night! Last night on Discord! Sorry, I read that loads and thought it was a thing that only applied to the game people had decided was the "least neat".

My interpretation was "at least it's neat" that digital games can be transferred.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 13:06

I'm guessing it should have been

As someone said in the TOH Discord, at least it's neat digital games can be transferred to others, unlike all the code in box switch games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Apr 2022 - 19:43

So amico is basically dead, however Playdate is out in the wild, and I'm interested in it but I can't get one to 2023.

Which might be a good thing or bad thing, as be more games from indie devs available, maybe even season 2 and can see how it all goes. Yet I would get mine and have to wait 12 weeks to get all season 1, still.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 19:01

It’s good to see and hear that the Playdate has turned out all right. I would definitely be the type of thing I’d buy impulsively though. I’d have probably picked one up today if I could have swung by GAME and grabbed one off the shelf. Like before, I’m not wanting to plant so much money on something that I don’t know when I’ll receive.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2022 - 19:41

Yeah if I could walk into GAME on Friday, I'd get one even at £180 (guessing would that in pounds even) but paying that now to not get for least 9 months is a big no.

They should have done like SteamDeck, pay a small deposit, then when available pay the rest if you want one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellivision Amico and Playdate   Intellivision Amico and Playdate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellivision Amico and Playdate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: Nontendo-
Jump to: