We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones Empty
PostSubject: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 22:01

It’s time for your regular dose of the Gracklecast and of course, we’ve got yet another Versus Mode for you to bung into your earholes. This time, we’ve got some quality time with gjones. Come listen to gjones and host JayMoyles chat about Mr. Jones’s gaming history and what five games he’s squirrelled away into the GNamer vault.

Check it out here!

This one is a long ‘un (our longest yet, I believe), so here’s some timestamps for you good people.

00:00 - 02:02 : Opening Jingles
02:02 - 08:07 : Introductions and What Have You Been Playing
08:07 - 52:27 : gjone’s Gaming History
52:27 - End : The Five Games!

As always, post your guesses for Mr. Jones's five games before you listen to the episode for a bit of fun. And also as always, let me know if you've any suggestions for episodes of the Gracklecast you'd like to see, Versus Mode or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 5:44

Oh, I already listened before I posted because it came up in my podcast feed, so no predictions.

Liked it though, and good to finally hear GJones. I was excited when The Last Window got a mention as I believe the copy currently in my possession was in fact provided by GJones!

A class act, as always, Jay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 19:38

Cheers Drunka! Yeah I'd never done a podcast before so my nervy ramblings did make the podcast run long. Jay is such a great host, truly a class act.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyWed 29 Sep 2021 - 1:06

Oh, by the way:
Goldeneye Rogue Agent was a weird EA game on PS2, Gamecube etc where you play as a bad spy in the 007 universe with a literal Golden Eye. I played it on DS, I think!

Goldeneye on Wii years later was a completely separate game which was the plot of the movie Goldeneye but with all the actors replaced so its a Daniel Craig story! It was a perfectly playable COD-like shooter and the multiplayer actually got a decent amount of play at my place as Wii is a great machine for controlling an FPS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyWed 29 Sep 2021 - 17:52

I gave this is a listen while I was working at home – I enjoy hearing all these Versus Mode episodes from different folk, and I similarly enjoyed this one. Thumbs Up!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyWed 29 Sep 2021 - 21:50

Cheers for the kind words lads - it's easy hosting when you lot are such great and forthcoming guests, and that was no different with gjones!

Buskalilly wrote:
Oh,  by the way:
Goldeneye Rogue Agent was a weird EA game on PS2, Gamecube etc where you play as a bad spy in the 007 universe with a literal Golden Eye. I played it on DS, I think!

Goldeneye on Wii years later was a completely separate game which was the plot of the movie Goldeneye but with all the actors replaced so its a Daniel Craig story! It was a perfectly playable COD-like shooter and the multiplayer actually got a decent amount of play at my place as Wii is a great machine for controlling an FPS.

Aye, I think we got a bit muddled up chatting about that on the podcast. I think I called the Wii one "supposedly shite" in the podcast when it was actually pretty well received and that's been somewhat proven by your thoughts there.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptySat 2 Oct 2021 - 22:58

Looking forward to this one, gjones is one forum member who I don't think I know enough about so will be a good insight, that being said I'm gonna predict a few that could make their way to the vault.

gjones ggames:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 14:10

Aye, I didn't really have much of an idea of what gjones would be bringing into the vault beyond an inkling that it might lean towards a more arcadey line-up in some regards, so it was good fun hosting this one.

Speaking of, if anybody would like to be on the next episode of Versus Mode, hit me up and we can work out when we can record together. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones   Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones Empty

Back to top Go down

Gracklecast Episode Twelve: Versus Mode - gjones
Page 1 of 1