We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***

Go down 
+5
gjones
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 20:28

I was yours Cappa, did you get Kappa? Also, good to hear about the GBA game and why I stuck to sports as English friendly (Why I didn't get ya Wonder Project J2), just a shame the one N64 I go for out of a batch that weren't very expensive you already had.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 4:32

I know who my Santa was, I think; the pacel arrived covered in Japanese text apart from two words in English: Andrew Rice.

I was Santa for . . .
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021 - 21:37

I'd guessed correctly as I couldn't imagine anyone else buying chocolate nippples, in all honesty I'll probably let Lyla have one of two of the them, does that make me a bad parent? Nah probably not. Upon use, the mug is very good, does a job at keeping hot beverages at the optimal temperature.

I was secret Santa for...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:38

Elderflower Lime and Fig also sounds good to be fair!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 18:43

I'm
a) So glad you all had a nice time with the secret Santa stuff
b) So glad I didn't join in and stink out the joint

(a is the more important point of course)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 10:03

Even though I had to abstain this year due to a financially rough year, it's always a treat seeing everyone getting their gifts. Top stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 11:00

We having a 10th annual?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 9:16

Hells yeah! This actually one of the things that makes me feel most Christmassy these days, what with not living near my family or having Christmas as a holiday.

And as its the 10th, I'd love to see a big ol' turnout!

Happy to organise, if there's some interest?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 21:12

I was planning on it. I set up the Elfster earlier today, anticipating that I'd post a thread when I next sit down to it. Don't mind who does a Secret Santa and it definitely doesn't have to be me, but all the same I've already got it done.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 21:25

Keen as always, did think Santa Cappa would be doing as you've always done a great job.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2022 - 8:34

Count me IN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2022 - 9:10

masofdas wrote:
Keen as always, did think Santa Cappa would be doing as you've always done a great job.

And I didn't? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3