We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)

Go down 
+9
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
JayMoyles
masofdas
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 19:36

The best and worst Mario characters, folded together into one update.

Oh and apparently the Internet loves Daisy's arse. Because of course it does.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 8:43

I mean, if she can bounce a ball of dat thing . . . nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 20:53

Treesmurf Tops Tense Encounter

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 20220712

It was billed as the game of the season so far and it did not disappoint. It was action from the word go when Treesmurf's Bolts managed to trickle the ball over the line within 3 seconds, Cappa's magic men/beasts held their nerve though and equalised a mere 7 seconds later. From then on it was tense affair with both teams reduced to long range shots unable to pass the opposition defences. With only a minute of regular time left Smurf regained his lead only for Cappa to equalise in the last 15 seconds.

It went to extra time where both teams tried to hit their hyper strikes but once again the defence was on top, it seemed like the points would be shared but late in to extra time the Bolts hit the golden goal after a nifty bit of footwork found an all too rare bit of space to hit a curling effort for the winner.

After the game, manager Treesmurf commented on the rumours they'd be signing free agent Daisy Hitler and quickly dismissed them when he said "We've got a good bunch and I wouldn't wanna rock the boat, sure she has an ass that won't quit but with the allegations surrounding the Princess its not a risk I'm willing to take"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 22:52

Jas hits Mas for six.

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Jasvsm11

Mas actually had a good opening minute and a half but my keeper was a bit ridiculous with some of his rebounds & then after that I just settled into a good passing game with my first two goals being well worked. Then a hyper strike for 4 nil put it out of reach with a couple minutes left.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 23:31

From the stats and how the game started for me, can imagine this being similar to when you played Cappa.

Have to bring in a new signing.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 10:28

Bit of a Massacre, that one.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 11:31

Right lads, before we get too far and the result is out and out decided, do we want to run 2 legs or just the 1? I was originally thinking of 2, but want to make sure folks are happy to commit to the longer term before we get too far. Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 12:59

Do like Scotland and few other leagues Top 4 play each other and Bottom 4 do the same, or think of it as winner bracket and lower brackets.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 18:45

Nah, fuck that shit, we'll do it like a proper league and play each other twice
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 8:58

Think it should be just once and any result after that shouldn't be counted and anyone that disagrees is a Tory.

Last edited by Treesmurf on Mon 5 Sep 2022 - 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 9:12

Dusty Knackers wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 13:01

We have replay footage of the match between treesmurf and I:

That said, I regret to state that treesmurf must be charged by the league organiser for breaching rules and regulations ahead of Thursday’s match. Looking at the settings there were confirmed in andyman’s post on 4th July, we collectively agreed that the specific customisation option would be set to Day. However, treesmurf set up and completed his match under the customisation option of Night. This administrative error is, plainly, against the rules. As the game was played at Night, it was frankly too dark for me to see what I was doing on screen, and these unforeseen conditions handed treesmurf an unfair and unsportsmanlike advantage. With this in mind, I except that the outcome of treesmurf’s disciplinary hearing is for last night’s match to be recorded as a 3-0 win to my team (perhaps 4-0, because he had nicer weather than me at the start of the week).

~

Buskalilly wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:

This.

Absolutely not accepting this slander. The split is quality. Our league could do with that sort of nonsense and carnage.

As for playing each other twice, I'm not that arsed. This league is the only thing that's stopped me from trading the game in to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 19:02

That's pretty much how I remember the match. In my defence I had to set it at night because I was traumatised by said "nice weather" that seeing the sun in game would have given me ptsd.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 19:12

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
That said, I regret to state that treesmurf must be charged by the league organiser for breaching rules and regulations ahead of Thursday’s match. Looking at the settings there were confirmed in andyman’s post on 4th July, we collectively agreed that the specific customisation option would be set to Day. However, treesmurf set up and completed his match under the customisation option of Night. This administrative error is, plainly, against the rules. As the game was played at Night, it was frankly too dark for me to see what I was doing on screen, and these unforeseen conditions handed treesmurf an unfair and unsportsmanlike advantage. With this in mind, I except that the outcome of treesmurf’s disciplinary hearing is for last night’s match to be recorded as a 3-0 win to my team (perhaps 4-0, because he had nicer weather than me at the start of the week).

Shocking! Scandalous! Nine point deduction, and playing all future games behind closed doors, I say.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jul 2022 - 15:50

Squeaky bum time for Knackers and Muss

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Dusty_10

The sun was beating down but the was shooting through the stadium as the league's two winless teams duked it out for their first victory. Both managers made key transfers prior to the match, hoping that Shy Guy would turn things around.

A tense opening minute ensued, with both teams prioritising responsibility at the back. But it didn't take long after that for Yoshi to break the deadlock in Knackers' favour with a colossal shot from downtown, the home fans erupting into rapturous applause. Disaster struck for the home side when Muss Athletic capitalised on a well timed shell to hit a perfect Hyper Strike from the heart break kid, Waluigi.

The game remained tightly contested and more free flowing as both sides searched for another goal. Yoshi once again took advantage of some slack defending to fire another cannon shot into the back of the net from distance to tie the two sides. However, not to be outdone. Muss' Rosalina responded within seconds from the kickoff. With about 45 seconds left in the match, Muss Athletic narrowly avoided calamity thanks to some heroic efforts from the keeper and calm defending by Shy Guy to take home a narrow 3-2 win at the end of regular time.

Neither manager was available for immediate comment at the end of the game, although both were spotted emerging from a local dry cleaners..
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jul 2022 - 16:05

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jul 2022 - 17:26

Cool, settling on the full 2 legs as originally planned.

Thanks again all for getting them played, so here are your weekly table & fixtures:

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Weel_310

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Leg_410

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jul 2022 - 21:27

Am I just all home games?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 9:54

I specifically opted for a league that didn't care about H/A considering every match is both in Strikers, so I wouldn't read that much into it Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 19:35

Dusty Knackers wrote:
shyguy.gif

He stares into my soul. No
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2022 - 1:00

Honour bound manager abandons football match to square off against a phantom Crane

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Luke10

Bizarre scenes unfolded at today's game as the victorian strongman, Luke Summerhayes, abandoned his managerial duties to challenge a local Crane to a fight. Fans were left dumbfounded as the Magicians went on to squander their early 2 goal advantage. Things started brightly for the home team with a delightful through ball to Rosalina for an easy tap in. Bowser added to the lead moments later with a sublime long range shot.

With the team in control, Summerhayes received word that a Crane was spotted outside the stadium. Honour bound to fight Cranes owing to Monster Mash banter, the big man took his leave. It didn't take long for Muss Athletic to capitalise with a couple of resounding strikes from Rosalina, followed by two perfectly played Hyper Strikes from Shy Guy and Rosaline respectively.

When the manager returned to the dugout, his team rallied back with a smart goal of their own, and they had an opportunity to go for a hyper strike of their own but the defending was too tight at the back.

In the postgame interview an exasperated Luke Summerhayes revealed that the Crane sighting was a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2022 - 20:49

CappucciNO! Kid falls in the Dirt... umm... Dust.

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Fyxqx010

Following three disappointing defeats, Knackers Crackers have finally secured their first three points of the season. Newly appointed captain Bowser opened the scoring with a tap-in after the 10' 2" striker's Hyper Strike was manfully turtlefully kept out by Boom Boom. Shy Guy, playing in a wider position, doubled the lead not long after, lifting the ball over the 'keeper following a deflected shot. Mario set up a tense final ninety seconds, pulling a goal back for Cappa's men from distance, one of his team's few good chances. Bowser wrapped up the game for Knackers a minute later, swiping home from another saved Hyper Strike, this time from Shy Guy. No animals were confronted by either manager during the game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 5:00

Oh christ, I'm on the same number of wins as Dusty . . .
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 11:55

Yes but has Dusty won a fight with any wildlife?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 16:54

We have replay footage of yesterday’s match between Dusty Knackers and I:

That said, I regret to state that Dusty Knackers must be charged by the league organiser for ignoring rules and regulations ahead of yesterday’s match. Looking at the settings there were confirmed in andyman’s post on 4th July, at no point was it discussed that additional training sessions would be allowed. However, as can be seen by this incriminating evidence and admission of guilt:

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Screen13

A total lack of clarity from the league organisers meant that I consciously spent my time playing The Cat In The Hat for the PlayStation 2 in preparation for the fourth round of this league. It wasn’t said that we were enabled to play Mario Strikers in between fixtures. So for the second time in this league, I have been the victim of an unfair and unsportsmanlike advantage that wasn't in - and is therefore once again plainly against - the rules. With this in mind, I except that the outcome of Dusty Knackers’ disciplinary hearing is for last night’s match to be recorded as a 3-0 win to my team (perhaps 4-0, because he had nicer weather than me at the start of last week).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next