Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chocobo GP for the Chocobros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Chocobo GP for the Chocobros Empty
PostSubject: Chocobo GP for the Chocobros   Chocobo GP for the Chocobros EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 11:30

Chocobo GP for the Chocobros FLMYk47XoAE20d9?format=jpg&name=large

Look at him Love just a shame he's part of some season pass which is naff, but the game has a Lite version as Square are calling it along with a paid version. With this coming March, anyone but me excited for this as I guess you'll be playing MK8DLC?

I also have this feeling this could be this year's Balan where I like it, really it is shite.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo GP for the Chocobros   Chocobo GP for the Chocobros EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 13:16

I don't think even the staunchest Final Fantasy fan would take this over MK8D DLC... Laughing

I hope it's alright - could be a fun little budget pickup down the line, but like you said Mas, I do fear for its quality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo GP for the Chocobros   Chocobo GP for the Chocobros EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 13:50

Yet I'm buying it, £35 isn't a huge amount and MK8DLC "free" just not sure what playbase be like for this.

Then I'll do the story and trade in, so won't matter too much if everyone on MK8D.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 13 Feb 2022 - 10:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo GP for the Chocobros   Chocobo GP for the Chocobros EmptySun 13 Feb 2022 - 2:32

If they do a collab with Capcom and get Kulu Ya Ku in there, then I'd be interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo GP for the Chocobros   Chocobo GP for the Chocobros EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 10:28

As I said in OP, I was a bit worried about this but reviews dropping and having read the VGC one along with having a look at Opencritic score.

I'm pleasantly surprised it's good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo GP for the Chocobros   Chocobo GP for the Chocobros Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocobo GP for the Chocobros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: