We support the right to abortion because we're not sodding awful.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king

Go down 
+8
Muss
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Balladeer
neil
masofdas
Rum
Buskalilly
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king   Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 11:40

I've seen some thinking could have a motorbike, why wheels in the Legendaries and the pokestop fuel stations.

Also looks like Scarlet is the past sorta with Violet future, looking at the professors outfits, names and the Legendaries. That wonder how story of all that will play out, then your school looking outfits always being scarlet or violet if the other a rival.

Unsure what version to get at the moment, legendry poll?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king   Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 14:05

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
https://twitter.com/PokemonNewsUK/status/1531985405729464323

That's brilliant news. Just let me stoat about with my Lechonk at my own pace, that's all I want and need.

Oh. Huh. Hmm.

They could make it work, I suppose. Dynamic levelling everywhere, a really obvious main path, or just the approach Legends took. I have enjoyed the linearity of previous games though, going through a gym at a time in an increasing order. I guess we'll see.

Treesmurf wrote:
I won't have much more to say though, will want to try and so some sort of blackout too although that's near impossible nowadays with the Pokémon Company insisting on showing every little detail.

I will probably do the same as you and Buska, and it will probably be unsuccessful for this reason. Nintendo Life will splurge the details onto its front page as well.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king   Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 14:36

Lechonk will take the Pokémon series to new heights.

I do agree with you guys in regards to the multiplayer likely being a gimmick, but it could be fun for a session or two to ramble around the wilds with you bunch. I'm still going to be paying attention to the news for this game because I'm not as into Pokémon as some of you guys and also as I'd like to see the later stages of the starters to make sure I'm not lumped with a Quilladinesque monstrosity later in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king   Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet - Lechonk is my spiritual king
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2