Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)

Go down 
+3
masofdas
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) Empty
PostSubject: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 17:59

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) D-9kFRbU0AAdh-e?format=png&name=small

Also, TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge got a new gameplay trailer to go along with the announcement of its release window:

Then there’s the upcoming Cowabunga Collection, hosting thirteen Turtles games across a variety of genres from a variety of different platforms.

Everyone is saying “Splatoon 3” this and “Monster Hunter Sunbreak” that, but no one is saying “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back From The Sewers (Game Boy)” this, and “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (SEGA Mega Drive)” that.

Excited for all of these! How about youse?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 13:33

Shame on everyone who hasn't replied to this.

Quote :
Excited for all of these! How about youse?

Aye, Shredder's revenge is looking really good & that collection has got some greats I want to revisit along with a few I've never played. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 14:33

Only just seen the thread, sorry cappa.

I'm excited about both but more so Shredders then Collection as it's new.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 11:44

I like a spot of the turtles now and then. I played through Turtles in Time with my pal Rob on his SNES a couple of years back and I was shite at it. Maybe I should pick this up and see if I can improve at brawlers, but they're not really my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 10:40

Definitely interested in these. I was into the Turtles in the early 90s, but never played any of the games. The idea of playing Gameboy games on a massive TV in 2022 feels odd, so more interested in the SNES/MD titles.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 17:09

I have mega nostalgia for the first NES game. It's awful by today's standards, but was one of the first 2 NES games I saw, and coming from the ol' crappy 8 bit computers it looked like some kind of epic magic show.

I bet I've already written this elsewhere, but they should've also included the crappy Amstrad/Spectrum version of the game. The C64 version's actually quite close to the NES game, but the other 2 are really shitty limitations. Dare you defeat the evil bouncing Shredder?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySun 8 May 2022 - 9:24

God, hasn't video game audio come such a long way. What horrible flat fart noises.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 14:14

TMNT Shredder's Revenge out Thursday, much like what Jas saying about Plucky Squire that fits Nintendo (why I'll also play KAO, Klonoa) as to me, I want close to the SNES or MD but as it's £23 on Switch and in Game Pass I'll be playing on the Xbox.

Still like Artful Escape, which I played on Game Pass, then bought on Switch in a sale, could see me doing the same here.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 19:23

Me again as this is reviewing well, that think a few of us will be keen on Shredders that I'm just going to point before ya buy from the eShop that a physical version is out 29th July. A bit of wait and £34.99rpp, does seem to come with a few extra bits though

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) SWTE01_swte_teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge-ns-shopto

I may do like I said above, play it on Xbox via Game Pass (I just got four months for £1) then pick it up physical for Switch at somepoint.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 22:49

Who had members of the Wu-tang clan to be on the soundtrack on their bingo cards though?

Last edited by The_Jaster on Fri 17 Jun 2022 - 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 17:32

Played some more
Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) 281894

As you can see since I put a wee write up in last game finished thread, and darn the game is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)
Page 1 of 1