We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 1:25

Played through Wario Ware Touched for a few hours today, surprisingly I'd never played this one until today. Made great use of the system as you expect although the microphone set of mini games was a bit of drag but it was always going to be the most limited.

Makes me wonder why we never seen a 3DS version of the series, I think they could have done some really creative stuff with the 3D slider, gyro controls, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 16:35

Never mind that, we should have got a Wii U version. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 19:35

Or at least release Twisted on the 3ds/wii U VC.
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 12:27

My 3DS is getting used a lot more often these days, thanks to playing through Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with some dedicated friends. I check the Badge Arcade daily and I have begun playing through Tri Force Heroes again with a new group of friends, although getting them both online at the same time as me is proving to be a little difficult..
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinesparkers.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 12:47

DarrenK wrote:
I have begun playing through Tri Force Heroes again with a new group of friends, although getting them both online at the same time as me is proving to be a little difficult..

Isn't it?! I played the majority of the game with random onliners and that was hard enough to do. Great game, though!

Also, welcome to the GNamer Forum! Dance
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:20

ZeroJones wrote:
DarrenK wrote:
I have begun playing through Tri Force Heroes again with a new group of friends, although getting them both online at the same time as me is proving to be a little difficult..

Isn't it?! I played the majority of the game with random onliners and that was hard enough to do. Great game, though!

Also, welcome to the GNamer Forum! Dance

Yeah, I was lucky to review this one with two others so we had a purpose to playing and completing it together. It was fun, and I feel we bonded more through it Grin Getting my two other good friends together at the same time is just proving to be a little difficult. I called one yesterday though and asked him to get his butt online, and he agreed that we should try and make more of an effort. Playing with randoms just isn't an option, especially with the lack of voice chat.

And thanks! I am pleased to be here so far! Grin
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:30

I'm meaning to get on Triforce Heroes as soon as poss. As for what I've been playing...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

So, yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster! I woke up and was obviously bummed about the news. I left for work and found a parcel waiting for me; my 3DS was back! I took it upstairs, swapped the faceplates back around and switched it on, only to be greeted with the start-up screen of a fresh 3DS. This was worrying, but after going through the menus, I realised I still had all my games and save files, I'd just bizzarely lost some system data. In the end, the only lasting effect has been needing a new Friend Code and list.
After that, I jumped into Animal Crossing and, after figuring out how to fix my out-of-whack date and time settings, I've been getting stuck into making all my animals love me again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:39

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'm meaning to get on Triforce Heroes as soon as poss. As for what I've been playing...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

So, yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster! I woke up and was obviously bummed about the news. I left for work and found a parcel waiting for me; my 3DS was back! I took it upstairs, swapped the faceplates back around and switched it on, only to be greeted with the start-up screen of a fresh 3DS. This was worrying, but after going through the menus, I realised I still had all my games and save files, I'd just bizzarely lost some system data. In the end, the only lasting effect has been needing a new Friend Code and list.
After that, I jumped into Animal Crossing and, after figuring out how to fix my out-of-whack date and time settings, I've been getting stuck into making all my animals love me again.

Ah that must be nice! I really wanted to get back into New Leaf, and I even considered deleting my save file so I could start fresh. My problem is...I can't bring myself to do it! I would miss Fang, he's one of my favourite characters. Why do we get so attached to these things? Haha
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:42

I'll get excited for them when they have unique villager-specific personalities. I can't love a wolf who is exactly the same as the penguin who just left.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:43

During the grave period where my 3DS was still broken but Nintendo's website was down, my friend managed to get it to work for all of a minute. All I did in that minute was run to Kid Cat's house and make sure he still lived in my village!

Balls Man, you just need a little imagination and a whole lot of love
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:49

We've already assessed that I have no imagination when it comes to vidjagames. Aww!
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:58

I still remember my first ever villager when I bought Wild World back when I was in college (Filbert) and since then i've never seen him in a town of mine or anyone elses! Maybe i've just been unlucky? Speaking of...Lucky was another favourite of mine, and Benedict. Ahh...I wish I had those guys again.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 21:24

Animal Crossing is something I wish I could get into - I never really got along with Wild World, but folks seem to adore New Leaf. It might be one I revisit as I really took to Tomodachi Life and those are somewhat similar games.

I've started Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. I've only cleared the first case, but much of the same thus far!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 22:52

I definitely had some laughs with Tomodachi Life but it never devoured my time on the same scale as Animal Crossing.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 22:54

I spent the vast majority of my time aggressively shipping Miis of Samus and Solid Snake only for Samus to fall in love with Tingle. I stopped playing after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 19:40

Trying to feel my way into SteamWorld Heist and Paper Jam Bros. The former is an amazing game so far but I have yet to warm to the latter.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 0:29

Just started Shovel Knight. I think I'm in love.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 10:59

Drunkalilly wrote:
Just started Shovel Knight. I think I'm in love.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 21:35

I finished Link's Awakening again.

I have now restarted Link's Awakening again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2016 - 7:05

Had a go of the Hyrule Warrios demo on the 3ds for a while
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:47

In the second section of SteamWorld Heist at the moment, replaying old missions to get all the stars and grind up my team. They're a ragtag bucket of bolts, but I love 'em. The Bravely Second demo sits untouched on the menu but I did play the first Papercraft battle in Paper Jambros yesterday. It felt like an improvement on the Giant Battles of previous M&L games... without it ever getting to 'good'. Bit unfocused, what what.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 22:25

Complete agree on the Papercraft. Better than GBs... but not good.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 10:41

What could I be playing?

The 3DS is likely my least played system of the current crop of systems but is the system to suddenly get a game for it that I'm hyped for like Fates and I just end up playing it and nothing else.

I'm getting either Pokemon R/B/Y on Saturday and that's going to be great but I kinda like something new on play on my 3DS (Yes I should actually play something I already on it). I will be getting HWL which is a weird one as already played but has got new content which I hope is unlocked from the start and I can just play that and look at my lovely pocket watch.

The game I really want is Fates but who knows when that's coming and how much the special edition will actually be, guessing around £89.99.

Balla and a few others are excited for Bravely Second and me and him did start to talk about the RPG's that have recently come out for the 3DS this month and coming sometime next month.

Now I'm thinking I may pick one of these up, unless someone can think of something else that I may like FF: Explorers comes to mind but need friends for that one really or I don't know as there is lot's if not picked up on the 3DS like Code Name STEAM which is cheap as chips or Steamworld Heist.

The ones I'm looking at mainly:

Project X Zone 2 - all that fan-service but I hear the gameplay can get tedious over it's 30hrs story also it's a TRPG and Fates is coming at some-point and be so much beter from a gameplay and story point of view but it doesn't have Phoenix Wright, Chun-Li, Ryo Hazuki, Ulala, KOS-MOS and Chrom teaming up together.

Bravely Second: End Layer - The big RPG to come so far, I've played Default but never finished it as I got distracted but I know what happens with the second half of Default. This is the most likely of any to get picked up but sort of need convincing to get it, that I may wait to see what you guys are saying about it.  

Stella Glow - Another TRPG even a bit light compared to others but has a decent story compared to PXZ2 it seems but comes out in the middle of march when lot's of games come out and again is it wait for Fates to come for that TRPG.

What I own on 3DS just in case I should be playing one of these:

I am currently 38hrs in and on Dungeon 6 of maybe one of the best JRPG's I've played with Persona 4 Golden on VITA that anything may seem not up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 11:47

I've still be playing the full version of Hyrule Warriors and been a bit slack/ slow at it, mainly trying to get the gold skulltulas
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 20:19

I'll say that SteamWorld Heist is more immediate than Code Name S.T.E.A.M., but the latter will last longer. To be honest, if you've still got Bravely Default, I'd finish that off. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next