Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What phone do you have?

Go down 
+14
Buskalilly
Cube
Axis1500
Treesmurf
Admin
ZeroJones
masofdas
fronkhead
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
shanks
SuperPaperLink
JayMoyles
Gwyn400
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What phone do you have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2019 - 20:55

What a thread to bring back but I do as I've had EE ring a few times as I can upgrade my phone and I'm really out of the loop, as I used to know what the best phone was, features etc and now I'm like can I go on twitter and is the screen a good size.

Any ideas or should I keep on going with my Pixel 2 (It has got a dent in it) and go sim only?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 19:13

Can't help you, I still have an iPhone 6 because it has a proper headphone jack. If it's still working then you're probably fine.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 19:18

I'm semi tempted by a iPhone due to Apple Arcade as some games such as assemble with care be so much better with a touchscreen, I'd also be able to sort out Game Centre.

Just when I've used my dad's, it's pretty foreign to my android.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 23:20

If you're looking to stick with Android, I quite like the look of the Galaxy A60 myself. I'll probably be going for an S10 next year - if you're not too fussed about the specs but still want a top-range phone, the S10e is probably worth a shout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 15:16

My contract was up on the 25th, I looked on the EE site nothing took my fancy that I've gone for a sim only deal for £20 a month which I can upgrade at any time if I do break my phone or really want the S11 then I can.

Was surprised EE didn't try to sell me a new phone as dropping down from £45 a month £20 is a lot, as I may have gone for something around £30 if better then my Pixel 2, just didn't know what was better if anything at that price.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 1:13

I didn't have a phone for the last 9 months - I dropped it and smashed the screen so all I could do with it was use it as a wi-fi tethering machine for my other devices. I finally got it fixed a week ago and I'm all over Pokemon Go and Instagram again.

(It's a Samsung Galaxy S7).
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2019 - 0:17

I've been on Huawei phones for the past 4 years - can't fault them other than the camera could be better. Upgrade due in April, but I'll be keeping my eye out for a free Switch deal like EE are offering at the moment.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2019 - 9:48

I was thinking about the new Huawei the one that goes against Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 etc but the whole having it's on operating system and app store put me off, as what will be on the store?
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2019 - 12:59

masofdas wrote:
I was thinking about the new Huawei the one that goes against Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 etc but the whole having it's on operating system and app store put me off, as what will be on the store?

It's Android so there's the Google Play store. At least, that's what my Huawei's have had.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2019 - 13:03

Not anymore due to trump saying China spies that American companies aren't putting stuff on the new range.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jan 2020 - 20:38

I'm thinking of getting a new phone soon. The battery on mine is so poor that Whatsapp drains more than one percent battery per minute of use! The mic and speakers are pretty busted too (I think they actually sound worse than Busted now No ). Any Android phones that have a good mics that anyone knows of?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2020 - 0:41

Not been one for phones so can't answer your question Muss but I did get a wee upgrade this Christmas myself that went from a phone that could only makes calls/texts and take extremely poor pictures (which I never done past after that first test) to a low end smarphone that can actually use apps like spotify and twitter.

So, I've been enjoying having music to play when I'm out and about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What phone do you have?   What phone do you have? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What phone do you have?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2