We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skulls of the Shogun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

Skulls of the Shogun Empty
PostSubject: Skulls of the Shogun   Skulls of the Shogun EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 15:55

Has anyone picked this strategy title up (GameCentral review: http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/01/skulls-of-the-shogun-review-analogue-strategy-3377202/) Inspired by the likes of Advance Wars and Fire Emblem (but with a different unit movement system and its own unique setting), I've enjoyed what I've played so far.

What I really want to try out is its Asynchronous multiplayer/Skulls Anywhere mode, which works a bit like those Words games on smartphones (like Words With Friends). Take your turn, it sends your move across the server for the other player to receive when he/she is next online, they take their turn and so on.

It's currently on Xbox 360, Windows 8, Windows RT and Windows Phone, so if anyone else has it let me know!
Back to top Go down

Skulls of the Shogun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: Nontendo-
Jump to: