We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 7:49

Oh come on. You can't say that and not tell us what the dishonourable mention was! Naughty
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 12:50

Super Fruit Fall or whatever it was called, mayhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 18:23

It was Sam & Max: Beyond Time And Space, which was pretty broken. The speech timing was appalling, so I finished it with a guide as quickly as possible and traded it in. For the curious, the vote list ran as follows:

1) World Of Goo
2) Tetris Party
3) Sam & Max Season One
4) Tales Of Monkey Island
5) Back To The Future: The Game

(because I forgot I owned Boom Blox) Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 18:31

That would make everything change! One vote would have made all the difference XD
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 19:08

In an alternate universe, Zero Jones got his votes in on time and changed the vote. We enjoyed a completely different list of results before all going off to work at the alien-ran spaceship factories.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 7:08

JayMoyles wrote:
In an alternate universe, Zero Jones got his votes in on time and changed the vote. We enjoyed a completely different list of results before all going off to work at the alien-ran spaceship factories.
Wait a minute... by not voting, did I save the world?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 7:19

You saved Zack and Wiki, anyway. Razz

Also, Tetris Party might have ranked. You could have made Andyman so happy...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 19:53

this is going to be the 2nd vote i miss as i can't think of anything apart from hero games.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 20:23

ZeroJones wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:

No, no, you just created another alternate universe. We're fine - bizarro world us however... toiling in alien-run hell.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 7:19

masofdas wrote:
this is going to be the 2nd vote i miss as i can't think of anything apart from hero games.

So? Vote for the Hero games! Maybe everyone's holding out for some heroes! Ahem.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 7:31

JayMoyles wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:

No, no, you just created another alternate universe. We're fine - bizarro world us however... toiling in alien-run hell.
Right, as long it's clear. Shocked
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 8:10

Balladeer wrote:
masofdas wrote:

So? Vote for the Hero games! Maybe everyone's holding out for some heroes! Ahem.

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 Z7uwD
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 8:55

Don't worry - by the time it gets to adventure week, I can guarantee that there will be No More Heroes. (gets coat)

Thanks to the three non-me people who have voted so far, by the way!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 15:28

So seeing as Runner is in, I assume Bit trip beat is as well?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 15:34

Beat is definately a Rhythm game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 17:07

The public has it on this one!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 17:35

The :cyclops: have it
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 10:45

Two days to go, six votes in (including me). I'm hoping this is because everyone's getting their rhythm games out this weekend to give them a comparison. Please? (Yes I'm aware of how pathetic this sounds.)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 20:42

Should have my votes sent by tonight & yes I have been playing some rhythm games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 21:25

My votes are in. I was too lazy to dig the games out again, so I watched some YouTube videos instead. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 12:05

Thank you kindly, gents! Excitingly, we currently have two ties in the ranking. If somebody wants to vote now (for some Hero series games, say), it could make all the difference...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 15:54

I'm very interested to see how this one goes - I can't predict a winner!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 18:11

Where are my results Hissy fit Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 18:31

RESULTS OR RIOT

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 Simpsons-Angry-Mob
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 18:39

All right, you impatient bastards! Week 8 end, etc. 10 votes. I refuse to believe that only 10 voters have played BtB or a Wii Guitar Hero/Rock Band game. That aside, here we go:

Fifth place:
Spoiler:

Fourth place:
Spoiler:

Third place:
Spoiler:

Second place:
Spoiler:

Our Wiikly Winner:
Spoiler:

Honourable Mentions:
Spoiler:

Dishonourable Mentions:
Spoiler:

And there you have it! This week, it's the mysterious Strategy/Other category. It encompasses the definitely strategy LKS and Battalion Wars; the "lifestyle simulation" AC:LGttC; the visual novel-style Trauma Centre series; Bonsai Barber, natch; and I'm inclined to chuck the original Endless Ocean in here too, given the lack of peril that I consider necessary for an adventure game. In fact, you could probably make a case for a good selection of games that haven't been mentioned yet, so long as they're not obviously adventure! Discuss, and get those votes in.

Oh, and Stu's going to give a little speech about the virtues of a particular game that got mentioned this week but maybe shouldn't have. Winky Face

Last edited by Balladeer on Sun 5 May 2013 - 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next