We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 15:14

A nice bit of Beat the Beat with nupkin, who's currently doing Love Rap. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 15:16

I thought nupkin was allergic to the earworms in Beat the Beat? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 15:18

But she likes the game! And it's not like Love Crap is an earworm anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 15:22

I have it in my head right now, so it must've got something right.

Neutral

You're making me want to run upstairs and play Rhythm Paradise for a bit.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 21:35

I've just "completed" the game and am now through to the bonus stages, where the revamps of the cheesy choons are far less irritating. It's not consistent, either with the difficulty of the levels as you go along, or the difference between getting a "superb" and a "try again", but it's light-hearted fun. And the flipper flopper seals make Balla smile!

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 Sel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 21:37

The cheesiest choon for me was the shrimp one (Shrimp Shuffle?). Something about it reminded me of ice cream van jingles.

Have you managed many Perfects?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 21:56

Stu_the_great wrote:
Have you managed many Perfects?

Neither of us have. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 3:49

Relived Wario Ware's not-very-fun multiplayer with mates briefly the other week, can't believe they didn't give that any simultaneous play, what a mistake. Crossing my fingers that Game and Wario can pull things back a little.

Rebought G1 Jockey, that arrived yesterday. This was a game that I spent hours on in my pre-internet days. The career mode was so addictive! Breeding and training new horses, and building them up to compete in races was such a satisfying experience, if a little long. I'm in danger of becoming addicted to it again...
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 15:23

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Relived Wario Ware's not-very-fun multiplayer with mates briefly the other week, can't believe they didn't give that any simultaneous play, what a mistake. Crossing my fingers that Game and Wario can pull things back a little.

Rebought G1 Jockey, that arrived yesterday. This was a game that I spent hours on in my pre-internet days. The career mode was so addictive! Breeding and training new horses, and building them up to compete in races was such a satisfying experience, if a little long. I'm in danger of becoming addicted to it again...

Oh, but that music! That will damage your psychological wellbeing if you listen to it for too long.

I recently played another Japanese game, Earth Seeker. It was very good indeed, in a Monster Hunter style. Such a pity it didn't get a western translation.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 11:25

Did you ever finish Captain Rainbow, oldschool?
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 13:33

I'm working my way through RE Revelations just now. It's actually a great game, and nearly as good as RE4 going on what I've played so far.
Oh, and it certainly has a few scary parts. I'm sure I woke up the neighbours when playing it last night!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 14:53

Stu_the_great wrote:
Did you ever finish Captain Rainbow, oldschool?

Nope. The reviews I am working on rely on me being able to just keep moving from one game to the next. I still have over 1200 games to get through. What I am finding with doing a review of every game I have, is it is forcing me to play games I just put in the bookcase and forgot about. From that, I am really establishing what games I truly want to play through - eventually. Captain Rainbow is definitely on that list, as it is the clearest Japanese game I have played, where I believe I can make my way through it, despite the language. Earth Seeker is a lot harder to get through, but still very good, and I just played Full Metal Alchemist The Prince of Dawn on the Wii and that one was way too hard to figure out.

Another upside of playing all of these games, is I have established franchises I will never buy again - Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, BlazBlue (or pretty much any fighting game), Battlefield (or pretty much every FPS franchise, including Crysis and CoD) and Metal Gear. It has really clarified what it is I should be spending my money and future time on.

Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 18:09

Good stuff! I should really follow your example. I find it hard to stick to any particular game if I'm honest, and I reckon I'd get more out of my games collection if I simply tried a bunch of forgotten titles out.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 0:17

Let's Tap. Picked it up with two tap boxes (how awesome was the russian-doll style packaging), and like with all early-ish Wii games, it feels incredibly fresh to play.

Tap Runner is a riot in multiplayer, with enthusiastic shouting leading me to tap the cardboard box wrong, making my runner jump.

And that theme tune? Let's tap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOPDNtJHbHc
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 14:07

Solve My Maze wrote:
I'm working my way through RE Revelations just now. It's actually a great game, and nearly as good as RE4 going on what I've played so far.
Oh, and it certainly has a few scary parts. I'm sure I woke up the neighbours when playing it last night!

There's a wii version of that? Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 19:28

Some people asked for the Wii U and Wii threads to be merged, and nobody objected, so I merged them.  Seems silly to have two different threads anyway, when Wii games can be played on the Wii U.

I'm still not playing anything on either, though. Sad
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 19:47

Good call! Thanks Balladeer.

Likewise, I haven't been playing anything either in the last two or three weeks. Guess an hour of Most Wanted U, if it counts!
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 20:12

Monster Hunter Ultimate. Its going to destroy my visions of a summer filled with playing Tennis. So, so addictive
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 21:20

Aye not a whole lot tbh as I'm at the stage in MH3U where I'll only play it in multiplayer now.

So bring on the pikmin 3
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 22:47

Vidofnir wrote:
Monster Hunter Ultimate. Its going to destroy my visions of a summer filled with playing Tennis. So, so addictive

Oh, so It's not just me then, that's good. I haven't played through much of it (just killed a great jaggi) but it does seem like my annual urge to build a pond in the garden will once again go unfulfilled. Even worse though is that the people of thingy have been without a mayor for two whole days Shocked

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 7:32

At the moment, Lego City Undercover, terribly slowly. I've done the first five chapters and the humour seems to be getting more scarce. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 12:10

Smash Bros Brawl. I'm currently working on the task of completely all the achievements and effectively 100%ing the game. So far I have completed all of classic mode, the subspace emissary, all of the multiman brawls, all of the target smashes, done all home run contest feats, done the training combos feats, and beaten boss battle with all characters.

What I have remaining is All Star Mode and the play X hours of multiplayer feats. Once those are done along with all the soundtracks and the collect X amount of X things I will be done.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 12:30

Have you beaten Boss Battles on intense with everyone? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 13:19

I did subspace emissary on intense and that was seriously hard. Yet doing all the multi-man brawls, home run contests and boss battles with each character? Madness!

Good luck to you getting 100% though.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 15:36

Balladeer wrote:
Have you beaten Boss Battles on intense with everyone? Shocked

That would be torture! Just the one character was needed, so I used Samus for Intense and Very Hard modes of Boss battles. Her long range attacks made some of the riskier bosses to attack at close range like Porky a bit easier. Tabuu and Meta Ridley were still brutes however and I had to try several times because of those two.

I'd actually say Cruel Brawl is worse than Boss Battles on Intense however. Having to kill ten of those required cheap tactics involving learning how to camp on the ledge, and even then it was absolutely horrible and I never want to see Cruel Brawl again! DAMN YOU!

I also knocked out All Star Intense last night with Pikachu, which was particularly sweet as it bagged me the Mewtwo trophy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next