We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 1:05

Love Rap...grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 1:51

Struggling with NES Remix.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 10:02

fronkhead wrote:
Love Rap...grrrr...

Jimbob is the only person who has managed to make Love Rap entertaining for me.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:10

Balladeer wrote:
fronkhead wrote:
Love Rap...grrrr...

Jimbob is the only person who has managed to make Love Rap entertaining for me.
Er... not like you're thinking at the back there
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 11:35

A bit of downtime between semesters and work means I can crack on with some serious gaming. While I had intended on getting either GTA V or Pokémon X/Y, I've surprised myself by spending most of my gaming time on Mario & Sonic at the 2014 Sochi Olympic Games.

When I first got this, I hated it - I even said it was 'on par' with Game & Wario. Now, I've given it a bit more of a chance, and I don't think it's really that bad at all. True, you need to go back into 'Wii 2006' (i.e. appreciate that it's quite basic and the controls can be iffy) mode to enjoy it, but some of the design is pretty smart. The Dream Events in particular are brilliant fun, and probably the highlight of the whole series. Skip the tutorials and enjoy it for what it is. I seen it in Games Centre for £17.99 the other day - I'd recommend trying it for that price.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 20:40

I've just redone my backloggery, I feel ashamed by Wii Collection not that it's on a HDD but what I've got and not played.

Anything I should at least try.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 0:12

Super Mario 3! Bought it thanks to the Mother-ship's Xmas present. Along with Earthbound. And two other games.

Mario 3 is awesome.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 7:07

Although NES Remix has taken over my life, I managed to find some time for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes last night. And promptly got stuck on the first bit. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 8:02

Wind Waker. Finally. Such pretty. However, I've found that new version might as well be called Link's Selfies; I spend half my time thinking of cool places to take pictures, and, thanks to a bad decision to go with hero mode, am carking it several times per long voyage.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 17:10

Believe it or not, but it's actually been Funky Barn that's been taking up most of my gaming time today. I swear, it isn't that bad of a game at all. A bit basic, ugly and simple, aye, but quite more-ish. Not as mince as the boxart suggests!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 1:24

*awaits photo or joke related to Funky Kong*

Only games I've been playing recently are NES REMIX and Wii Fit U (the luge minigame is one heck of workout) but Sonic Racing is in the disc slot in the hope I'll go back and finish off the world tour.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014 - 12:44

A mixture of Super Mario 3D World - and it is proving difficult to get myself motivated to play it - and A Link To The Past. I'm having fun plugging the gaps in my memory of it!

Last edited by ZeroJones on Fri 31 Jan 2014 - 17:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity - sentence clunkation was at nine thousand!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014 - 12:52

SM3DW hasn't been exactly getting universal appeal on here...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 10:51

No, it looks like it's divided the house rather well. It's been a very up and down experience so far (I reached the Castle world this morning) for me. Some levels are tremendous fun but some levels have been poor, with most ending up average or slightly above. That's not the kind of experience I've come to expect from Mario platformers, let alone 3D ones. There's still time for it to pick up, mind.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 10:58

Maybe SM3DW isn't the GNamer Unofficial GOTY13 as Jas put it, i thought it was very good and in the top games of 2013 but not quite near the top.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 11:08

I retracted that statement shortly after I said it Laughing I loved 3d world but it was topped easily by a certain 3ds game.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 11:12

Fire Emblem really was the bees knees  Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 11:12

Yeah Fire Emblem Awakening is far better Very Happy 

yes I know you mean ALBW
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 18:25

I knew that was coming, how does it feel to be manipulated like a puppet? Razz
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Feb 2014 - 19:50

I'm still plugging away at SM3DW, along with a bit of a LttP. Also, Contra 3 is a right pain in the arse! I can't even make it past the first stage. Some may say it's just because I'm rubbish at shmups (which may be true) but I think it's the game itself that's inherently broken.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2014 - 8:39

The eShop is my home at the moment. I'm flicking between EDGE, A Link To The Past and, as of this morning, Mighty Switch Force!: Hyper Drive Edition. The original had to be deleted from my 3DS to make room for Dual Destinies, and the current sale tempted me into it. £3.59 is a bit of a bargain for it, even though it's lost some charm from the 3DS version.
Back to top Go down
Bampi
Splatted Goomba
Bampi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?    What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 18:28

Just been playing Mario Kart Wii (as Peach on a bike). I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Roll on MK8.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 22:51

Curling in M&S at 2014 Olympics.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 6:52

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Having challenged shanks to a race to the finish on Twitter, I've been bombing through it with ill-considered haste. It seems to build on the good work of its predecessor, with the bosses being the real highlight. 4-5 is next up, though, and the main levels have not seemed terribly challenging up to press.

When the GamePad light starts to flash red, I switch over to Runner2 or Mighty Switch Force! HD to try and get everything done.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 7:40

Well I have a bit of catching up to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next