We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 15:28

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
I'm still toying with the idea of downloading Hydroventure: Spin Cycle...
Although it's very well-made and will last you a while, it's a tiny bit expensive. As soon as it hits a sale, you should get it. Weigh in on this, Dusty!
Buy that game!

(Enough weighing?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 16:35

Persuasive, balanced argument from Dusty, there. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 7:04

He does make a good point. Winky Face And it is cheaper than HK, yes.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 13:16

All credit to Phillips for providing this link. Anyone else champing at the bit to download the Project X Zone demo.? I'm really curious to see how it plays. Swords & Soldiers 3D might be interesting for people who aren't me: it got an honourable mention in the Voting Wiiks, after all! (But then so did Other M.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 13:35

Yeah I'm curious as to how Project X will be.

Apart from that I'm really holding out for the Oracle games
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 20:01

Yup roll on Thursday for the Project X zone demo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 20:18

Balladeer wrote:
Swords & Soldiers 3D might be interesting for people who aren't me: it got an honourable mention in the Voting Wiiks, after all!

Decent enough game, but I hear this is a bad, bad port.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 7:05

Exhausted Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo yesterday, which means I might stop banging on about it. I switched over to Crimson Shroud and I'm enjoying it far more than I did at the time. Hopefully it'll be the next game I finish.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 0:24

So the PXZ demo was fun, though it didn't introduce you that well to its controls/mechanics which lead to me effectively button mashing in battles. Eh?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 8:02

Argh, forgot this! Sunday, then.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 1:43

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 20130531_001246_zps8b1916e5

So who is downloading the Zelda GameBoy Colour games? $6.50 is really a bargain. I have already downloaded one and I have the other on the GBC. However, as soon as I add some credit to my account, I am still downloading the other.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 3:31

Yeah I got both last night and started playing Seasons and have already got no idea where to go
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 3:36

Yup got both but not started either yet.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 4:00

shanks wrote:
Yeah I got both last night and started playing Seasons and have already got no idea where to go

Time for a walkthrough for some helpful hints.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 8:56

I downloaded them this morning. Either Nintendo devices are rubbish with the Internet, or my internet is rubbish.

I really should take on LA before I start these though. Possibly with a walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 9:20

I'm in the same position as Jaster - both the cartridges are upstairs in my handheld games draw, though!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 9:43

Late again top the party. Project X Zone is weird reminds a bit of fire emblem, valkyrie chronicles and fighting games yes fighting games but i didn't really see the skill the battle parts i just mashed the buttons and won. I'm not sure about the game but seeing it's cheap £20-25 places I'm tempted to get it but going to wait for the other demo at the end of june.

Also I now have Oracle games, for the first timer ever (still want on a carts) , I've not started yet but was wondering how all the gameboy link stuff works something to do with a secret code when you finish one and then us that in the other.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 11:31

I've had to resort to the odd Youtube walk through just to get to the next place I have to get to then I'm good
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 18:06

ZeroJones wrote:
I'm in the same position as Jaster - both the cartridges are upstairs in my handheld games draw, though!

Eh? I've never played the oracle games before as I never owned a GBC.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 9:33

The_Jaster wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Eh? I've never played the oracle games before as I never owned a GBC.
No, I meant that I've downloaded both but not started them. I've beaten both before and since I typed that, I've started Ages.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: E shop discussion   e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 9:42

Nintendo TV is giving a 3DSxl and a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 15:07

Got them both. Definitely doing Seasons first when I finish my 3DS backlog. Ages is so much harder!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 7:13

Mighty Switch Force! 2 in twenty days: as reported here. I'll take the hit on this one and hopefully give a bit more of a balanced report on it than I did its predecessor. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 8:51

I'd rather ruuuuuun for the hills than play way forwards worst franchise.

Anyway, yesterdays offerings were back to the old slim pickings. http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/50261/eshop-games-of-the-week-tetris-spelunker-and-more/
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 11:11

Wasn't very impressed by the first Mighty Switch Force, to be honest. Nintendo Gamer gave a fair review, saying that while it wasn't bad, it just lacked a few things to make it good.

~

I'll download Tetris for £8.99 at some point. I bought it last year (though later traded it in towards the Wii U) and really enjoyed it. Very good value for money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next