We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On Top or Underneath?

Go down 
+2
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

On Top or Underneath? Empty
PostSubject: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 21:03

No! Not that, you filthy swines!

Just a little thing that was discussed on Twitter earlier with myself and Stu, where was the Off Topic section situated when you went on the old (lesser) forum? I had it at the bottom of the screen, Stu had it on top (the weirdo).

My view of the forum had Magazine at the top followed by Wii, 3DS and DS, World of Nintendo, Retro, Online Gaming & Help and THEN Off Topic. Have I been doing it wrong all these years? You tell me now!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 21:30

It was always on the bottom for me, matron.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 21:30

I had the same order as you Dusty, however I'm indifferent to how this one is laid out.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:37

t'was on the bottom of the page for me also, seeing as the forum is mainly for game discussion I think its only right that off topic is shifted to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:44

This is still insane to me! I honestly had no idea that everyone else saw NGamer Forum differently to me. How you see it now is exactly how I saw NG, except for the missing online and mag sections, of course. If popular demand, er, demands it, I may have to have a fiddle about with the layout, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:50

On all the forums I use, off topic is always at the bottom. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Top or Underneath?   On Top or Underneath? Empty

Back to top Go down

On Top or Underneath?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Forum Feedback/News-
Jump to: