We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last game you finished and your thoughts

Go down 
+27
The Christ
Cube
Buskalilly
ZeroSuitSamus2
awesomedude
Rum
ShadoWolf
SuperPaperLink
Vidofnir
mandlecreed
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Admin
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Balladeer
Silver light
nupkin
ZeroJones
Athrun888
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 12:55

And what a credits sequence! Love
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 14:26

Surprisingly finished Liberation Maiden. I only had a few plays, and then it was done! It was good, but even with the knowledge that it was originally packaged with three other games, I can't help but ask myself 'is that it?'.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 19:33

Finished Dragonball Advanced Adventure - surprisingly damn good fun. A cross between a platformer, a Streets of Rage style beat 'em up and a Metroidvania due to the power-up collecting. Very good, recommended if you can pick it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 19:54

I finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown this morning, I always gt stuck on the base assault, so when I finally got through there I was hooked 'til the end. Cracking game, even if it's a tad buggy!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat 25 May 2013 - 21:54

I finished off super Metroid earlier today which is just an absolute classic with bags of atmosphere, only got 80% on item collection but I'm happy with that as I hadn't played through the game in years.

Oh & that end theme music is spectacular.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 0:02

Streetpass Quest! \o/
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySun 26 May 2013 - 0:16

I've been on a bit of a roll lately and this was on a busy week:
Tales of Graces f (main story): A pretty good RPG though I can't work out if I like the battle system or not. The rest of the game was enough to see me through and I'm still working at the extra bits.
Castlevania Lords of Shadows: A really good Hack n' slash, reall recommended to anyone up for a bit of a challenge.
Killzone 3: It was OK Co-op, nowhere near as good as 2.
Sleeping Dogs: A brilliant Sandbox game, loads to do, pretty good combat and cars that you can actually drive properly unlike GTA IV
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 11:38

Fate/unlimited codes. Actually quite a fun and easy to play fighter, despite being dreadful at fighters i've been having a blast. It's really quite a shame you can't legally get this in english anymore.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 23:52

Luigi's Mansion 2. One of the best Nintendo games in ages, and it wasn't even developed by Nintendo, Next Level Games did good.

I'm off to the LM2 thread to praise the game and what worked so well. A true classic.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 19:31

Super Mario World. Is still amazing. I can't explain why it seems a more "diverse" experience than the NSMB games (obviously it's more original as it came first, I mean, like, the levels seem more varied in content, even though they probably aren't. Someone help... this brackety bit is too long).

Oh, and I actually, for the first time in 18 years, bothered to get all the Yoshi coins.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 9:30

A few days ago I earned the credits on Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It's the first karting game I've enjoyed in a very long time - since Mario Kart 64, maybe? Liked the variety of vehicles and the dynamic tracks, although the weapons didn't seem very SEGA-y. Hoping that Mario Kart Wii U is as good or better!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyFri 31 May 2013 - 13:44

Fire Emblem: Awakening just now. Overall a very good game. The visuals considering the system are great, the music was a perfect fit for the game, and the gameplay was addictive and fun. Out of ten I'd probably give it a nine, just below modern rpg greats like Xenoblade.
Back to top Go down
ZeroSuitSamus2
Grackler Bait
ZeroSuitSamus2

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 19:17

The last game I finished was Atelier Ayesha. I thought it was a very good game, and my favorite in the series so far although I did somehow screw up and get the bad ending :/
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 11:14

ZeroSuitSamus2 wrote:
The last game I finished was Atelier Ayesha. I thought it was a very good game, and my favorite in the series so far although I did somehow screw up and get the bad ending :/

Poor Ayesha
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:50

I finished fire emblem awakening last night on total noob mode. I'm going to try challenge thats now going on here, but not sure if i will play normally again though haven't really got time for another 30hrs . This game is currently my GOTY It's that good.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 13:21

I've just this minute finished Fire Emblem, on normal classic. Great little game, loved it to bits. One way I want to go back and finish the various side missions and dlc, and go back to earlier save points and try to avoid anyone dying. But for now I feel like I should move onto something else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 19:35

About an hour ago I beat all the levels Kung Fu Rabbit had to offer. My love of 2D platformers occasionally throws a clunker my way and this was the first such one on the Wii U. That might be a tad unfair but only a tad - it's a simplistic game, bright and colourful, but it outstays its welcome and would have been a better fit for the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 19:47

Spyro 2, 100% complete - something I'd been wanting to do for well over ten years.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 14:05

Assassin's Creed II just got polished up last night. I thought that last mission was going to be tough, but it was actually one of the easiest missions since the beginning of the game, the showdown was cool however. I really should pick up Brotherhood soon.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:52

Recently finished VVVVVV. Hard as nails, but good while it lasted and with a cracking soundtrack to boot.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 11:43

Bioshock Infinite, what a fantastic game! Loved every minute of it, almost collected all the collectables without a guide because I simply wanted to look everywhere. Loved the guns, the world and the story (even though I predicted what the twists were). Now onto Darksiders 2!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 10:13

Nobody else finishing games? Yesterday I finished the superb The Last of Us and today I finished the not so great story but fun gameplay Darksiders 2! No idea what I'm going to play now though.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 19:50

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. Pretty good, just like the DS original, with a decent plot/cast, like the DS original, great gameplay, like the DS original, and...yeah. There's a theme here xD
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 22:40

I've actually finished three games in the last week. Actually!

Firstly, after seeing it was on eShop but without wanting to pay another fiver for it, I dug out Sonic Adventure DX and played the Game Gear version of Sonic The Hedgehog. A bit basic, but bloody good!

Wanting more, I played and completed another childhood favourite: Sonic Chaos, again from Sonic Adventure DX. Not as good, and dead short, but nice to revisit.

Earlier tonight, I polished off the long-forgotten Pac & Roll on DS. I'd be surprised if even Stu and Fancy Fancy remembered this (I certainly didn't until the opportunity arose to get it for under a fiver). I'll only likely remember two things about it: the catchy soundtrack for the opening zone ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UriZ2cYlQlQ ) and how completely and utterly knackering it was to play. Fun enough, but would have been better on a compilation, or something, rather than as a whole game.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 22:56

Kid Icarus!

It's a bit long, but I'm almost definitely going to revisit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last game you finished and your thoughts
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next