VOTE VOTE VOTE! It’s the Last Week of the GNamer Forum Awards!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Kid from a To Rose
The Cappuccino Kid

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 24 Empty29/12/20, 12:27 pm

A lot of Antstream's current games are really niche, and it's not hard to see why they're having to give subscriptions away for free. It's clearly not taken off, and there's lots of proof for this on it's online leaderboards. I played the first level of Bloody Wolf - a reasonably well-regarded arcade game from Data East that's been on the service for more than two years - and it placed me nineteenth in the world. 

Still, it's a work in progress, and the newest games that have been added (like Mortal Kombat, PacMania and Earthworm Jim) give me hope that it'll appeal to folk other than weirdos like me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 24 Empty29/12/20, 12:51 pm

It's handy for preserving games as well, I was having a bit of debate yesterday and I can't get Resident Evil 2 Classic on anything really part from PS3/VITA officially but I can buy easily Metropolis a film from 1927 or The Odyssey from 1488 (English) or Sgt Pepper 1967.
Back to top Go down

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24