We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
The_Jaster
beemoh
fronkhead
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Silver light
Balladeer
shanks
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 0:21

I mostly get One piece figures an even then it is mostly of Nami as she is my favourite character.
I am going to get the one of Lucy from fairy tail next month jus to be different then I plan on getting the Figurarts Samus and Link.
Then that's it until next years P.o.P Nami
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 10:33

I've not sure if I asked before but where do some of you get your figures as local shop that sales them is expensive.

Also do some of you buy Toy's such as Drunka's transformers as I was looking at work and we've got some nice one's in at the moment fro the new movie.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 14:57

I get mine from mostly AmiAmi but then again since everyone seems to go there they sell out rather quick.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 16:11

Thanks Shanks, I want cool figures but don't want to spend silly money. I might just stick to Amiibo's when they come out.

Of topic but you might see my reply any good places down under I could import a copy of Scribblenauts unmasked, I think people imported unlimited from something HiFi or Radio.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 4:14

I'm guessing that they meant JB HiFi? If so yeah they might be able to do it, don't know if EB ships worldwide or just around Aus.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 8:49

Yep that's the site.

Been looking at that AmiAmi seems cool I'm not sure what some terms mean like Bishoujo for instance. And having job finding stuff I might like which would be gaming related figures or some sort of anime but not to obscure like some of these are to me. I'm thinking sailor moon well more mars.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 12:19

I tend to just look on ebay for bargains, or amazon if I want a specific, newish figure. I also get the odd one from toy shops and I always buy a ludicrous amount at conventions.

It might be time to do new pictures of my TF collection actually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 12:51

So just type zelda figure into eBay and hope for the best, Is what your saying.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:09

Yeah, or type the specific name of the one you're after and just check it once a week or so.

My Transformers!:

And for something a bit different...:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:16

There's no real certain thing I want but be nice to have something on the shelf's in front of thee games and maybe even around the TV.

That's the one thing I like about the amiibos it's something I know & love, not to expensive and could have them on display. But one sort of centre piece would be nice.

Also cool collection.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:24

They did a real nice line of Zelda gachapon things a little while back. I've got a couple of doubles as well
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 15:25

Small parto of collection:

And

More:

And yet there is more that I want like the awesome Iron Man coming out in Feb and there is another 2 Kamen Riders I want as well.

And Maybe the Mario Figma as well. (And Link if I can find him)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 2:05

@Drunka

That's a really creepy looking Mario you have at the back there.  :affraid: 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 4:30

He looks like he's high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: