We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread

Go down 
+18
Zaphod_B
masofdas
Solve My Maze
LikesVideoGames
Treesmurf
fronkhead
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Axis1500
Jimbob
Balladeer
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
beemoh
Admin
Dusty Knackers
The Cappuccino Kid
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 18:57

Balladeer wrote:
This week's one for you, Cappa!

(It really isn't.)

Bloody hell! They've only gone and unearthed the worst game that Nintendo have ever published.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 16:53

The decisive Konami Krazy Racers is up for download this week. It's decisive in the sense that I think I'm only person living who doesn't like it. Seriously, it's just another mascot karter, and that's it.

~

On another note, Nintendo Life are reporting of an apparent Virtual Console leak in Japan, detailing all of the titles that are supposedly on the way soon:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/10/rumour_a_list_of_unreleased_titles_for_the_eshop_and_virtual_console_just_leaked

Not much to say on that - you'd bank on most of them coming out soon anyway. Could just be educated guesswork, with a splashing of complete bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 17:05

I still haven't properly played KKR, so will definitely be downloading that and giving it a stab.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 17:18

But you can play as a Moai! What's not to love!? That aside, I'll skip the GBA-era kart racer, I think.

As for that leaked list, I'll take it with a salt mine until some of that's formally announced.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 19:10

*gasps and points frantically*

What're you buying? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 21:38

A great addition to any console, I'd download if I didn't already own it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 11:16

This may give us some hope as Mother 3 is coming the VC in Japan.

Anyone picking up the DS Zelda's, I know one ranked highly in the DS votes and I do own them both but yet to play either of them and at £15 for the two, I'm sort of tempted to get them on the U.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 13:43

I personally hated Spirit Tracks but loved Phantom Hourglass although I know others feel the opposite, real opinion splitters them.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 16:21

Found both mediocre Zelda games, but preferred ST. Seem to be in a minority on here in that, though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 18:17

Phantom Hourglass is my preferred one; whilst I loved the idea of Zelda being more involved, Spirit Tracks wasn't quite as good. The train stuff got boring (and I ruddy love trains, me).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 18:20

Dunno how people can say that compared to the Boat of Myriad Redrawings. No
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 18:23

Just my opinion, boss! I loved the sailing in Wind Waker and so was happy to do it going in. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 18:32

At least there was somewhere to explore in PH, ST was just go from A to B and try not to get instantly killed...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 22:53

I really didn't like the repeat-o-dungeon in PH, but the realisation you were going to die by Evil Train in ST was also bad. But Twilight Princess HD is a-comin', so I'm happy
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 17:17

andyman949 wrote:
At least there was somewhere to explore in PH, ST was just go from A to B and try not to get instantly killed...
This exactly, incredibly frustrating stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 11:16

I've just seen that Kirby Mass Attack and Kirby: Power Paintbrush are both out on the eShop, and part of a 'buy one get one half price' offer. Two quality games there. I'd say both are amongst my absolute favourites on DS.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure just came out too, at the launch price of £13.49. You can get it for two quid at CEX, or just not get it at all, as it's a load of illogical arse.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 12:56

I've heard great things about Z&W, especially from The Castle. Considering it. Considering Mass Effect Attack as well, less hard.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 16:22

I quite liked Z&W and it'd be interesting to see if it still holds up today.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:52

Kirby Mass Attack is a great little game. It's all stylus-driven, though, so be prepared to never look at the TV screen. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 0:50

Never played Mass Attack but I can fully recommend Power Paintbrush, there's a reason it got a sequel after all these years.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 17:02

Has anyone played Onimusha Tactics?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 21:58

DoPo

I was only saying on Skype when we saw Geno costume that Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars should come to the VC and it has, I've never played as it didn't come to PAL regions and I've got no idea if it came to Wii or not as it was the Wii.

So is it worth getting for £5.49 and this is more likely to been played then the last game I asked about.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 22:03

Super Mario RPG is very much of its time. It's got a very bizarre look and I found the translation strange in places and the gameplay is better in both Paper Mario and Superstar Saga. In fact, I have to say that I don't think it's worth getting, to be honest. Meh
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 22:07

Meh, I enjoyed it, despite having played the later Mario RPGs first. Go into it expecting a SNES-era Final Fantasy with Mario trappings and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 22:11

Well I am enjoying a JRPG from 1997 at the moment and this came out in 1996.

I see from Googling that it did come to the Wii and it got great reviews, hmm it's only £5.49 not £40 like actual cart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread   GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer All-Singing, All-Dancing, Haven't-I-Seen-You-Before (Possibly Several Times) Wii U Virtual Console Thread
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next