We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st

Go down 
+2
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st Empty
PostSubject: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 18:40

F**KIN' HELL!!! A NEW XBOX TOPIC!!!

Here it comes: new Xbox due to be revealed next month.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/04/24/microsoft-confirms-next-xbox-reveal-slated-for-may-21st/

Simply put: are you interested? Chat here.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 18:49

For me they're really going to have to nail the exclusives to get me interested next gen. A few Xbox Live titles are all that have kept my Xbox in the house. Gears, Halo, Fable and Forza don't grab me and Rare are too busy pissing their talents away on Kinect stuff. If I wasn't already pretty much guarenteed to be getting a PS4 I'd be more interested but more inFamous and anything by Naughty Dog are enough for me to choose it over Xbox at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 0:31

For me a lot of it depends on whether or not you can play second-hand games on it, and whether or not it needs to be online 24/7. If I remember rightly Sony have confirmed that won't be the case for the PS4 so I'd be more inclined to get my hands on one of them if the same can't be said for Durango. (Plus, I've never owned any kind of PlayStation...)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 1:23

Rum Rapture wrote:
For me a lot of it depends on whether or not you can play second-hand games on it, and whether or not it needs to be online 24/7.

This. Sony have put their money where their mouth is - will MS do the same?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 5:13

xbox has never really interested me & I'd be very surprised if this changes come the reveal.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 19:54

I'm interested. Microsoft are the last of the 'big three' to reveal their plans, and with PS4 being essentially a more developer-friendly gaming platform to make games for, hopefully Microsoft have something up their sleeves that's as fresh a change as the Wii U GamePad is. Maybe Kinect will actually fulfill its promise this time? Who knows.

But with Microsoft's focus on the next Xbox being a "do everything" box, I'll be watching closely as to what they've come up with.

And I'm hoping they've paid off a few Japanese publishers to make games for it (i.e. they haven't given up on Japan), but we probably won't see any third party games until E3. The new Xbox event appearing on Japanese Xbox dashboards does at least provide some relief as to whether Microsoft still cares about Japan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st   Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Xbox Live Reveal Set For May 21st
Page 1 of 1