We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic Lost World

Go down 
+15
shanks
Cube
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
Crumpy Andy
Admin
Buskalilly
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Balladeer
JayMoyles
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Sonic Lost World - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:13

Lost World's level quality seems to get worse as it goes on. It's clearly a rushed game. I keep getting stuck inside platforms. And some levels are so poorly designed, enemies can kill you while the next part of the level is loading......

If I'd realised this earlier, it would have definitely made my Dishonourable Mentions list in the voting thread. It makes me appreciate 3D World and EAD's skill all the more.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 21:44

Sonic Lost World - Page 5 A9bPUP8

The level is short, but sweet.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 2:14

Good to see they've not forgotten about Yarn Yoshi as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 13:05

I had a shot of the Yoshi Zone DLC last night. It's really nicely done, I felt, and though it's very short (two-three minutes, max), it's good for a freebie. Same for the NiGHTS Into Dreams DLC, actually. They're quite a nice bonus if you've already got the game.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 14:38

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/26/sonic-lost-worldas-zelda-crossover

The Zelda DLC is out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 16:03

OMG, I want that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 16:19

I'd play a Sonic game entirely based on that. Looks lovely.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Mar 2014 - 20:53

I'm suddenly very interested in picking up Sonic LW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014 - 0:00

Me too, I was probably gonna get this eventually anyway but this dlc will make it sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Mar 2014 - 19:19

Downloaded the Zelda DLC and had a great time with it! Fan service (for both the Sonic and Zelda franchises) done right. I hope there's more to come, but I've been really happy with the extra content so far - the NiGHTS, Yoshi's Island and Zelda zones have all been of really high quality.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 0:05

Happy to hear it's good! When I watched the reveal trailer I have to admit I cringed, but ended up laughing as it went on, it's a pretty fun homage of sorts by the looks of things. Can you attack the cuccoos?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 10:32

Yes!
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Mar 2014 - 22:23

Might check out the Miiverse board for this game then...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 20:54

Bought today for £17.50 and it's decent enough for that price.

I've not got the Nights level, guess that was in new copys. But have played the Yoshi & Zelda levels which are homage's even though it seems weird to see link in a sonic game on a nintendo system.

The actual normal game I have some problems with, the major one is Sonic is to slow and you have hold down a trigger to make him run. Which is just weird and not that much a fan of the levels (only done windy) being circular it just doesn't seem like sonic to me.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 21:29

It's a shame that you didn't get the NiGHTS DLC, as I think you'd have really enjoyed it (although it's basically a reskin of the Windy level that you didn't enjoy).

Knowing that like me you've played all the old and new Sonics, I think you'll take a while to get used to Lost World - you can already tell it's very unlike any Sonic game you've played before. The running pace and use of the trigger button was something I hated at first, but ound up quite liking the notion of (so much so that I rate it higher than the implementation of the same thing in Super Mario 3D Land/3D World).

I bought it on release, but feel it's a much better game at half price and after being patched. Hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014 - 10:59

Yeah for the price it's a decent game. I do like the Nights games maybe it will be available at some point to download for people who bought the game used or a copy new which no longer comes with it.

I've actually missed some of the newer sonics from the 7th gen & handhelds, mainly as there crap as why do I want to play as a werehog or kiss a human girl.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 15:42

I have heard only bad things about the game lost world and some people here mention some bits about it put me off getting it right away
I am more of a handheld towards sonic, the DS games of all of them I have if I ever want to continue with them again are amazing.
I don't even know what the say about sonic boom, it's just makes me feel unconformable as it's not them at all making them look longer legs?

My nephew loves sonic but not allowed to play any games so I have got him this to inspire him when he old enough to love games like I did
Sonic Lost World - Page 5 IMG_0904_zpsuqdtwcmu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Lost World   Sonic Lost World - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Lost World
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5