We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!

Go down 
+13
Cube
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
Admin
shanks
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:24

Bowing out of Hyper Japan for cost reasons. Crying or Very sad Enjoy yourselves, team!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:49

Both you and my real-life friend. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 0:25

Balladeer, is the friend you said can't go the Vita > 3DS person?

On a related note, what day has everyone decided on? Think Beemoh asked this on the last page and I still haven't bought any tickets yet (there's a tickets-for-£8 Nintendo promotion going on though).

As for Ninty games Smash 3DS will be there, alongside Monster Hunter 4U, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom and Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker.

If I'm being honest my expectations are really low for this year's event, a lot of sponsors have moved out and exhibitors seem to be at an all time low.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 22:20

Yup, that's her. Maybe she deserves it.

I'm going on Sunday, and I fear that it may be just me and you, Fronk. Both Beemoh and ZJ can't make it. Sob.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 0:45

Balladeer wrote:
Yup, that's her.  Maybe she deserves it.

I'm going on Sunday, and I fear that it may be just me and you, Fronk.  Both Beemoh and ZJ can't make it.  Sob.

Dang, beemoh's witty humour would have added so much!

Still not actually sure if I'm going to this or not -- hence I haven't bought tickets -- but I'll let you know what I end up doing Sad (or Smile )

Edit: will probably get Sunday tickets.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 6:05

Calling us that is a bit much Balla, considering it's only an event we're not turning up to. Razz

Although I'll be doing Sunday, just need to get my ticket.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 7:28

Woo! Grin I won't be SO LONELY after all.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 16:45

Just bought my ticket, see you Sunday!

I didn't pay the fiver for priority entry, by the way. If we all don't we may as well meet before joining the queue. Judging from my search of "Hyper Japan" on The Twitter, this year's event is surprisingly busy, and it's only Friday (and Friday saw the lowest number of tickets sold). Have a feeling that £8 Nintendo offer for tickets is partly to blame, never seen the Nintendo stand that busy before.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 19:22

Cool- where do you want to meet, and at what time?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 22:04

I'm fairly liberal, so Fronk can decide. I will have gone to the pub the previous night, though - maybe not 7 a.m.?
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 23:09

7 AM sounds perfect!

More seriously, do you think you'd be able to bring Pokémon X or Y and provide me with a Spritzee and a Swirlix with the relevant evolution items? They're the only two I'm missing in the central Pokédex and I@m having no luck getting them out of the GTS...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 13:44

I'm afraid that I don't know where I am in X, what I've done with the evo. item, whether I have the fairy at all etc. etc. Sorry. Aww! 
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 13:59

It would appear the event opens at 9:30am and with there probably being no point queuing before then (unless you want to, I don't mind) shall we meet around that time, outside the station (so, same as last year)?

More specifically, the exit facing the convention centre?

Make sure you keep an eye on your 3DS, Balladeer!

Edit: I'm open for a later time though, I don't think the event started this early last year, now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 14:30

I'm sure I can make 0930. I'm a generally early riser anyway - just have to not get Drunkalilly levels of slaughtered the night before. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 16:08

9.30(ish) should be OK.

Balladeer wrote:
I'm afraid that I don't know where I am in X, what I've done with the evo. item, whether I have the fairy at all etc. etc.  Sorry. Aww! 

To be honest, I have everything, I just need someone to trade back and to with- it's just a straight trade would be easier- if you've got some spare 'mon we can use as a go between, that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 16:58

I can definitely bring my copy of X, and we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 18:30

Balladeer wrote:
I can definitely bring my copy of X, and we can go from there.

Awesome, thanks.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 22:40

beemoh wrote:
9.30(ish) should be OK.

Yeah, I'd best add an "ish" to my estimate too as I forgot that Sunday means (much) longer waiting times for buses and it seems I'll have to take a longer route due to engineering routes tomorrow morning. See you both at the entrance to Earl's Court station, then!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 8:46

Hope you have a swell time, gents! Grin

In other news, the next StreetPass Manchester event is Saturday 30th August in the Northern Quarter of, er, Manchester. If you're interested in going, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 16:04

Another great HJ done - best of all, I didn't lose my 3DS! Pac-Man had a big stand, and I think my reactions to that gave Fronk and Beemoh plenty of chuckles. Also, here's a photo. I snapped for Jaster:

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 IMG_0898
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 16:45

That's some great Ghost Trick cosplay  Smile no darks souls 2 cosplay pics though?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 16:57

No, despite Fronky's constant requests for it!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 17:24

Not long to eurogamer expo if any of you are going.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 1:53

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make Eurogamer this year, hope everyone has fun though!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 18:50

It's about 11 day's till me & ibbster goes to eurogamer, who out of you guys is going on the Saturday. I know he's trying to meet up with some of the twitter folk that likely is just most you guy's anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next