We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!

Go down 
+13
Cube
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
Admin
shanks
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 7:35

I missed out on tickets to egx but I'm probably gonna be in the area anyway for a party in the evening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 10:39

I mean 20 days from today duh, 11 days is when I'm on holiday. Also drunka in January there's a Sonic & Gaming convention in weston.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 12:09

Yeah, fuck it, I'll come to that. In full Mario costume!

Actually, I could do a good doctor robotnik now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 10:58

Looking at this years was in a town hall or something in Weston which involved speed running green hill zone, cosplay work shop type thing, merch and museum type pieces and a sonic shuffle tournament ohh and streetpassing.

So not great if you don't like sonic (wonder if there's a mario one local) but with next years being on the pier which has all the arcade machines makes it worth going as it's only a quick drive up the road for me and there's a half decent toy (transformers, drunka) / retro game shop in town. But is a ticketed event with the premium paid ones all ready sold out and the free ones yet to go live.

Only 12 day's till I go Eurogamer Expo, I've brought back the what you want me to checkout thread from last year which Beemoh made.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 21:43

Yeah, I know the shop you mean. I've picked up a few robots there in my day.
Blimey, sold out? You'll have to drop me a text when the free tickets go up. I also still haven't been to that arcade you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 10:39

Everyone loves Sonic,

Only 4 days to I got to EGX Woo!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 11:07

masofdas wrote:
Everyone loves Sonic

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 16:49

^ That.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 20:36

Third.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:00

I know you don't like most of his games but surely like him as character, he just seems one of those charters everyone should kinda know & like along with Mario & Pikachu for instance.

But we've gone right of topic of meeting fellow members.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:10

I think we should divert this Sonic hatred to a new thread. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:22

Sonic is a twat though, there is nothing likeable about the cocky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:35

Hatred has been diverted to http://messedupcables.forumotion.net/t432p950-random-gaming-thoughts-thread-no-news-items - please slag off Sonic there instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015 - 13:35

Anyone else gonna be at Rezzed this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015 - 21:55

Drunkalilly wrote:
Anyone else gonna be at Rezzed this weekend?
Friday
Friday
Going to Rezzed on Friday
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 8:54

Just for the day? I won't be heading over until tomorrow, alas Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 9:10

I should look at going next year as looking at what's on the show floor. Seems right up my street with what seems like mainly indies or smaller games.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 21:35

I been. I might write up a thing.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptySat 14 Mar 2015 - 1:04

I will probably also write a thing but we shouldn't be stepping on each other's toes as mine will be less of a useful report on games and more the adventures of a delirious, sleep - deprived drunkard.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 9:23

Hi Guy's & Gals

Is any of you planning to go to EGX this year, as some of you might know I will be going all four day's as Enthusiast Press as part of Gintendo.

I'm hoping that Drunka comes as well for all four day's, if he does or doesn't hope to see some of you there one of the days.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 18:30

Since you have the free pass hook up, why not make it a GNamer press pass party and let everyone go? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Apr 2015 - 18:40

Unfortunately only 2 people can go from anyone source and I've got one of the two tickets.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 12:04

I will be going to the Wales Games Development Show (I can get 4 more tickets, if you want to go boyos). But anyway this is what is going on there.

I want to go to the award show, keynote and after party (I should take Drunka to this).

But the rest I'm not 100% sure on as I'm not making a game (I should take Jimbob this), it's interesting to see but I don't want to waste peoples time.

Is there anything you guys want me to check out like the sound design & audio talk's (I should take Balla to this)  or should I just play the games that are there & report back.

Also a up dated on EGX me & Drunka are going together for all 4 day's, I know it's a while of but quite a lot of the general tickets are sold out but do hope to see some of you there.

Hey if there's 4 of us there on the same day then a Pubcast.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 23:59

Another year, another Hyper Japan. I think it's in two weeks' time, and it might be worth going to play some of the games on offer there.

Nintendo's bringing some of its E3 lineup to the show: Splatoon, Super Mario Maker and Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes are the big new ones touted (also: Splatoon and MH4U), and there *should* be a few more. Though the Nintendo UK Store seems to be taking up more and more space these days.

Anyone going?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 9:06

It's on when I'm on holiday, unfortunately - otherwise, I would have been there like a shot. Super Mario Maker? Yes, please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next