We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!

Go down 
+13
Cube
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
Admin
shanks
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 18:17

Balladeer wrote:
Also the small matter of having lost my 3DS, complete with Dream Team, various downloaded software, and about 50h of town development.  Does anyone know whether there's anything Nintendo can do if I have my friend code?

If you were about to download, you might be able to do something with your eShop account. Customer support is here: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Contact/Contact-621598.html
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 23:17

How was the meet-up guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 4:33

I thought when it came down to the downloadable software Nintendo were all sucks to be you like
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 7:03

beemoh wrote:
If you were about to download, you might be able to do something with your eShop account. Customer support is here: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Contact/Contact-621598.html

Will have a go at that, although since my 3DS isn't linked up to my NNID, I suspect there may be nothing I can do.  Thanks regardless, Beemoh.

Meet-up was fun otherwise, Jay! Lots of demos., lots and lots of Streetpassing... all down the pan for me. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 19:17

Eurogamer Expo, then.

Seems the weekend tickets have sold out, so it may be too late to arrange any sort of meet (I've only managed to get tickets for Thu/Fri), but is anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 18:26

STOP PRESS! StreetPass Manchester event called tomorrow to 'celebrate' the closure of one of the group's most used venues, the Kyoto Lounge. It starts at midday, ends at 5pm and has a Monster Hunter focus. I can only make the first half-hour as I'm off to see my football team get pounded up the road in Blackburn but I am willing to accompany anyone who doesn't know where it is to the venue... just so long as they don't mind walking back!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 18:47

ZeroJones wrote:
the closure of one of the group's most used venues, the Kyoto Lounge.
Oh, that's a shame. I mean, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, but it's still a shame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 15:09

Anyone thinking about Manchester StreetPass next weekend: everyone's aware that it's Manchester Pride weekend, aren't they? Manchester's going to be utterly heaving! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 15:16

Stu_the_great wrote:
Anyone thinking about Manchester StreetPass next weekend: everyone's aware that it's Manchester Pride weekend, aren't they? Manchester's going to be utterly heaving! Shocked
Which means more streetpassen!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 15:23

I was thinking more about trains/car parks being rammed, but you have a point too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 9:11

Once we've spent an hour in Piccadilly Gardens, we're shooting off to what I'm told is a large indoor venue with lots of plug sockets, somewhere in the Northern Quarter. Aside from the trains/car parks you mention, we might well be OK! *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 20:57

What time does it start? Or rather: what time are you planning on being there, Zero?

Also: what games are you bringing with you, good sir? Smile(Animal Crossing is bound to be a no-brainer)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 8:12

As mentioned on Twitter, I'm now otherwise engaged for the event! Aww! I recommend you bring Animal Crossing (like you say), and then anything multi-player that you have: Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, Monster Hunter and Theatrhythm have all been played in the past. I also spent a good afternoon on Four Swords: Anniversary Edition.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 1:49

beemoh wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
Also the small matter of having lost my 3DS, complete with Dream Team, various downloaded software, and about 50h of town development.  Does anyone know whether there's anything Nintendo can do if I have my friend code?
That's really unfortunate. While I'm late to replying, I heard Nintendo can restore all your digital content if you have the serial number for your system. Wonder if Nintendo include it somewhere on the box or inside the box? (if you didn't note it down off the bottom of your 3DS)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 9:52

Good to know. I'll note the number on my new XL down for safe-keeping
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 2:46

Balladeer wrote:
Good to know.  I'll note the number on my new XL down for safe-keeping
Good stuff. I did the same with my 3DS, but foolishly on game notes (which wouldn't help if I lost it!), so I've since stored it on 'the cloud'.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 16:59

There's a StreetPass Day on September 28th (detailed here). The long and short of it is that the events are in London Waterloo train station and Manchester Piccadilly train station, with the possibility of playing real-life StreetPass games (heaven knows what they do for Squad or Battle). I've heard the Piccadilly one kicks off at 9am, so I assume the Waterloo one does at a similar time.

Also, another note for StreetPass Manchester: the next event is Sunday November 3rd, at which we will probably all be frenziedly playing Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 0:54

Anyone going to Comic Con? Either the LFaCC this weekend or theExpo on the 25th-27th? I'm probably going to the latter with some friends from work but I might head over on Saturday so I can meet Veronica Taylor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 1:16

There's a gaming even near the Trafford Centre in Manchester this weekend. I've got a weekend pass - it anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:31

As it happens, Cube, I am! With one and a half hours until the doors open I'm still sitting at home, waiting for my 3DS to charge fully. I will be wearing a Scott Pilgrim T-shirt (to show how up with the zeitgeist I am), a black jacket, blue jeans and my face, which you can see in the Pictures thread in the Off Topic forum.
Back to top Go down
Cube

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:44

I've got this Firefly t-shirt and this Mass Effect hoodie with jeans. And this is me with some random girl.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:46

I fear that's a highly specific girl, but, noted! Charge, you stupid 3DS! Charge!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:55

I was considering going but after seeing that we'd be there from about 10-7 (longer than last year which was too long) I decided to pass.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 11:32

Anyone going to the next StreetPass Leeds meet-up next month?

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 1377306_10153365738610118_421716334_n
Back to top Go down
Cube

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 21:23

Just got home from the event (I left just after 5 - yes, it took me four hours to get home due to traffic) - it took 40 minutes to get there). I didn't bump into Zero, but it was still a decent event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next