Basically the Playstation 5 name is Body Bags 2.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your computer?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 15:17

Oooh, that actually sounds interesting! After I replay Witcher III (and actually finish it this time) I want to read some more of the books.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 16:12

I got that on sale on ps4 at the tail end of May but just not got around to playing it yet.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 16:25

I thought it was set even before Witcher 1, I have had my eye on it but just waiting for a sale and when I've not a got a lot to play.

I'm playing FM19 again due to Xbox Achievements
Back to top Go down
Muss
Disciple of Greener
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019 - 19:08

You might be right. I just know it's based a time span outside of my knowledge. The only real beef I have with the game is that the map doesn't have any text on it. So, characters will say - oh this is in Ratsburg - but you can't just see a Ratsburg on the map, nor is there a symbol for it. This isn't a problem when you're going through the story until you reach the end of a chapter. At that point the game says, "Yo you've found X/10 chests, X/3 unique cards found" etc. And it's like the game is letting you know you missed a load of stuff, but you going back is a bit disorientating.

That said, there is an upgrade you can build for your warcamp that marks locations on the map. I feel like it just means loot by this, but maybe once I buy that upgrade it'll help me out.

Drunkalilly wrote:
Oooh, that actually sounds interesting! After I replay Witcher III (and actually finish it this time) I want to read some more of the books.

I feel like it will run just fine on your laptop whenever you get it back so feel free to access it via Steamshare. The game sometimes runs slow when the AI is having a think about what card to play next, but otherwise I think it should run on well on most devices. You move around the map by doing a point and click, but I'm sure you could plug in a ps4 pad and it'd take to it just fine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 20:24

I haven't yet but going to play the KFC dating sim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your computer?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10