We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+12
Buskalilly
NintenDUCK
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Admin
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 23:57

Interestingly only 3 of my top 10 have shown up so far and I can't see my number one being one of the final two either. My prediction for the final two would be in no particular order
Spoiler:
only one of which made my top ten.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 0:13

I don't know about that, surely
Spoiler:
has to show up... It has to dammit! I want at least one of my votes to count Sad 
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 0:31

It's great but I don't think it will have made enough top 5s to make the top 10 (that makes sense to me).
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 7:37

It's all up for grabs, as far as I'm concerned! Good to see the Poképlaces - I should probably have had a cheeky vote for HeartGold/SoulSilver for this week or the RPG week, to be honest. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 7:58

treesmurf11 wrote:
My prediction for the final two would be in no particular order
Spoiler:
I don't think the latter will make it, given how its week went. It didn't place there.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 9:36

I just want to know now! It's eating me up inside, how will I wait another day?!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 11:21

Blimey, two Pokemons in a row? I didn't think to vote for HG/SS as to me, they're GBC games. I'm shocked they were above B/W, but hey-diddly-ey!

There are quite a few biggies yet to place. Its gonna be a crazy top 3, that's for sure. DS was a helluva console . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 12:00

I'm going to guess the last two being
Spoiler:
as well. Shame Black/White didn't take out the competition though, but then being a Pokemon nut I'm of course going to say that. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 12:29

Bloody pokemons talking spots that other games deserve. Hissy fit & I will be sorely disappointed if Ghost Trick isn't one of the top two.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 12:43

My number 1 & 4 are the only two games to show up that I voted for. I doubt many more of mine will appear on the top 10 apart from maybe my 3 & 6 choice but still unlikely. I've not seen anything yet of these top game apart from pokemon that makes the DS so great.

Infinite Space sold for to much on eBay but I'm still watching a TWEWY.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 13:03

Gotta admit I'm a tad disapointed by all the Pokemon too. I like them but they just aren't top 10 amazeballs. They aren't even the best DS RPGs I've played.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 17:23

Can I just say how chuffed I am to be represented by Colin Firth and Loki? Grin 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 21:14

Balla: I couldn't find any gifs of this chap. Winky Face 

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 1350483088

Without any further ado, it's time for the dishonourables. Let's line up the turds and see what you guys thought were the worst stinkers the DS had to offer.

All of the below attracted the ire of just one person each (mostly Andy and Balla)

WARNING: IMAGES GALORE. SERIOUSLY. I got a tad carried away.

Spoiler:

The below attracted the ire of multiple individuals, meaning you guys thought they were somewhat more wank than those above.

Spoiler:

But, the Chicken Shoot award for Worst DS game goes to...

Spoiler:

Tomorrow... THE FINAL TWO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 21:26

Good work. Surprised that Yoshi's Island DS and Wario: Master of Disguise didn't get more of a baw-bootin', but even more surprised that andyman only found a mere five million DS games to complain about.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 21:53

I got past the first IS battle with no problems.  Ergo, Andyman must just be rubbish at it. Nah nah! 

Surprised at Meteos, though: I've never tried just scrubbing.  Although that said, I've been beaten by my dad at Soul Calibur II, with him button-bashing his way to victory, and I don't think any the worse of the game.  It's the aesthetics that sell me on it (Meteos, not SCII) more than anything else.  And I don't really go for high scores anyway.

Spoiler:

Also (coughs) I may have been [REDACTED].  Like Jay, I will plead emulator.  Unlike Jay, I will also plead ex-girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 21:58

I thought we were voting for 10 worst too Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 22:42

...Is it bad that that every time you guys rant on about how...well, creepy and wrong DDMS is, the more i kinda want to see just how bad it is...?

More importantly: there's too much Pokemon in this top 10 so far. And Balladeer needs to play the better Golden Suns
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 22:51

*orders copy of doki doki magic shitpan or whatever*
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 22:57

Balladeer wrote:

Spoiler:
Thank you kindly.

Quote :
Also (coughs) I may have been [REDACTED].  Like Jay, I will plead emulator.  Unlike Jay, I will also plead ex-girlfriend.
I may or may not also be [REDACTED].

Silver light wrote:
Is it bad that that every time you guys rant on about how...well, creepy and wrong DDMS is, the more i kinda want to see just how bad it is...?
That's what happened to me. Alas, I didn't go for emulator. I have filthied my hands with the card.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 23:12

Ghost Trick has to be in the top two, doesn't it? I wouldn't have thought it would place highly before this thread started, but, in this community, I simply can't see it having less than the number of points tenth place received (20?). If that's still to come, then that means that, between the Zelda games, the Layton games, NSMB, the Advance Wars games and a whole ton of others, we're missing some quality stuff!
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 23:14

Balladeer wrote:
Buskalilly wrote:
I may or may not also be [REDACTED]. Alas, I didn't go for emulator. I have filthied my hands with the card.
The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 68JrPUA
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 23:46

Phillips wrote:
Ghost Trick has to be in the top two, doesn't it? I wouldn't have thought it would place highly before this thread started, but, in this community, I simply can't see it having less than the number of points tenth place received (20?). If that's still to come, then that means that, between the Zelda games, the Layton games, NSMB, the Advance Wars games and a whole ton of others, we're missing some quality stuff!
If there's any justice then it's obvious what the top two will be.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 23:48

Man, I almost forgot about Advance Wars!
I haven't voted for ghost trick as I haven't played it yet. But on the recommendations of this thread, I did pick up a copy. I suppose I need to get TWEWY as well...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 1:05

treesmurf11 wrote:
Phillips wrote:
If there's any justice then it's obvious what the top two will be.
Pokemon burgandy & pokemon beige, right? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 9:22

I do hope so.  Better than flippin' Advance Wars at any rate.

Silver light wrote:
...Is it bad that that every time you guys rant on about how...well, creepy and wrong DDMS is, the more i kinda want to see just how bad it is...?

More importantly: there's too much Pokemon in this top 10 so far. And Balladeer needs to play the better Golden Suns
My ex was also struck with the curiosity bug.  She let me have a go at prodding the "witch", though.

You're not the first person to say how GSDD is the worst in the series.  What did the other two have over it?

In other news, the two voting threads are now the longest threads by post-count in the forum! As they deserve to be, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next