We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new (pussycat)?

Go down 
+28
Dead Lemon
Axis1500
Buskalilly
masofdas
Athrun888
Jimbob
fronkhead
Treesmurf
Vidofnir
Tingle
shanks
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroSuitSamus2
Silver light
wenywoowoo
ZeroJones
mandlecreed
JayMoyles
Fancy Fancy
The_Jaster
Gwyn400
beemoh
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 19:12

I loved Babar back in the day, but apparently it was massively racist.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 19:15

Oh, great - I've just Wonder Traded my female Donphan called 'Lady Babar' to someone in Germany. Duh!

That's not even a joke.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 21:40

Balladeer wrote:
I loved Babar back in the day, but apparently it was massively racist.

Racist? Yes. (albeit in a weird sort of inverse way). Best end credits music? Definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 9:09

I was a bit too for Babar. Did one of them wear a Fez?
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 10:52

Applause emoticon! As asked for by Jimbob.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 11:21

Good job not showing us what it looks like. Applause Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 11:23

Fair point - after all, he's so hard to find in the emoticon list. Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 12:18

Looks like TheRockClapping.gif is no longer needed! Applause
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 1:02

Just thought it'd be nice if we had a Samus Aran emoticon.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 9:23

The admin team have rectified the spelling of some of the emoticons: so what once was :affraid: is now : afraid:, for example. A dedicated team is working round the clock to edit old posts (read: it's going to take ages to change them throughout the whole forum), so please bear with us.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 12:30

By a dedicated team, I'm assuming you're meaning Balla, as you look on cackling?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 12:32

Sleep

ARGH, WHAT? Oh, sorry Zero. Affraid, you say? Yes, I'll look into that, right after... Right after...

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 12:33

Must be as only he would be bothered about the spelling of the emoticons which don't get used that often.

Balladeer
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 15:19

We've got a link to our Twitter up there!  And there's the small matter of the affiliates programme...

Oh, and actually it was a friend of Zero's who complained about the emoticons. I'm not going to say I'm sad that they've changed, though!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 11:00

Okay, Nontendo is now a thing! I've moved all the non-Nintendo threads on the first page of GG into it (I had a think about the Metal Gear thread, since there are two of the "Solid" entries on Ninty consoles, but moved it in the end - let me know if you have another opinion) - if there are any others that really need moving, let me know.

Here's how I see where threads should go, then, in order of priority:
  • Anything to do with the Wii U but not to do with 3DS goes into the Wii U sub-forum; likewise for 3DS.
  • If it's news not specific to either of the above consoles, it goes into news.
  • If it's non-news but to do with a generation prior to... last gen., say (Wii/PS3/360/DS/PSP), it goes in retro.
  • If it's non-news and non-retro where a Nintendo fanboy like m'self can possibly contribute, it goes into GG.
  • Otherwise, it goes in Nontendo.

Those are my thoughts/guidelines, but a bit of common sense works too!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 13:25

Sounds good to me, Balla! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:14

Some bits that need doing IMO Balla.

Sticky Xbox One & PS4, VITA in Nontendo
Currently playing, makes no sense mobile should added to the threads title
Freedom Planet move to Wii U
Move the following to Nontendo
Final Fantasy
Bioware
Destiny
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Assassin's Creed: Unity
GTAV
Soul Calibur II HD
WATCH_DOGS
Resident Evil / Biohazard
Skylanders
Minecraft
injustice: gods among us
Castlevanias
Plants vs. Zombies
Alien Isolation
Silent Scope: Bone Eater
Assassin's Creed 3
Bioshock
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:16

masofdas wrote:
Some bits that need doing IMO Balla.

Sticky VITA in Nontendo

Ah, we can talk about the avalanche of games coming to Vita.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:21

More games then the Wii U coming (Due to 800million indies)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:26

"Here's a fucking huge stack of threads that are never used, shift them all Balla."

Mas, I know that you aren't the best at communicating over the Internet, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time. I'll presume that your incredibly entitled sounding post was just a miscommunication. Presumably what you meant to say is, "Thanks Balla for doing this thing that (being a Ninty fanboy) you couldn't give less of a shit about yourself. Would you mind stickying these couple of threads? And I've found some other threads that don't belong in GG either - I know they're languishing in the depths, but could you please move them over for completeness' sake? Thanks very much. Smile "

To which my answer would be, I'll think about it. There are lots of things I'd rather do, and I wasn't asked very nicely.

Also Final Fantasy had some entries on Nintendo consoles, and if I could give the Vita thread the opposite of a Sticky (so that it remains at the bottom of the forum forever, which is seemingly where Sony would like it to be), I would.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:35

I didn't even want you to move everything it was fine how it was but you have and there is a few other things that I think should be moved.

Yes there is Final Fantasy games on Nintendo systems like there is at least five Metal Gear games on Nintendo systems, but where is MGS in Nontendo and when you think Final Fantasy what do most people think they think PlayStation (IMO).

Also moving this people might go have a look at Nontendo especially the new guys from SONM and go cool they have a Resident Evil Thread that they might post in and we might reply then stuff happens.

Also when you get a PS4 and you buy FFVII remake you would post in the Final Fantasy thread which to me is Nontendo a section you would now use.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:45

"Balla was annoyed at the way I presented my case.  Instead of apologising for my tone, I'll try to argue my case more. That'll help!"

No, Mas.  No it won't.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:50

I am sorry if you think I've took a tonne and I know you do great work that's why I always vote for you highly at the end of the year, I was just saying why I think FF should move and reasons behind it and that president was set with MGS.

And I don't want to have friction between anyone on the nicest place on the internet.

What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 19:04

Okay, accepted.  In future, "please" and "thank you" and "if it's not all too much trouble" all avoid possible accusations of a "tone", particularly when combined with your old nemesis the question mark.

I'm pretty set about keeping FF in GG (see what I did there?).  Not only are FFIV and VI considered some of the best in the series by many, FFIVDS was only last generation, and people have talked about the Tactics games in there as well.  If people think that, on this basis, MGS ought to stay in GG, I'll move it back.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 19:08

Yeah maybe MGS should move back but are we going to use it talk about MGSV soon which is nontendo (also my thinking on FF with XV, World's, VII), it's your decision same with resident evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new (pussycat)?   What's new (pussycat)? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new (pussycat)?
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Forum Feedback/News-
Jump to: