We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?

Go down 
+10
ZeroJones
shanks
fronkhead
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:03

Yes I know it's only mid-July, but I'm on holiday and have access to the computer at the moment. So here's August's games will it be Aug-spensive month for you, time will tale.

August 2nd
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst 3DS £18.35

August 9th
Tales of Xillia PS3 £33.99

August 16th
Disney's Planes Wii, DS, 3DS, Wii U
Payday 2 Xbox 360, PS3

August 20th
Battle Vs. Chess Wii £27.90

August 23rd
Disney Infinity Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, 3DS, Wii U
Saints Row 4 Xbox 360, PS3, PC
The Bureau: XCom Declassifed Xbox 360, PS3, PC
The Wonderful 101 Wii U £32.86
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii U

August 27th
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS3, PC

August 30th
Etrian Odyssey IV 3DS £27.99 (Argos)
Killer is Dead Xbox 360, PS3
Lost Planet 3 Xbox 360, PS3, PC
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 PS3 £40.99
Port Royale 3: Gold Edition Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Rayman Legends Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, Vita
Madden NFL 25 Xbox 360, PS3
Around the World with Hello Kitty and Friends 3DS £25.79

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:14

I hope you like the new look, each game where possible has a video, and a price if exclusive (I'm not putting 6 Disney Infinite prices up) which should be the cheapest price online. Personally I don't think it's that great of a month. I'm looking at wonderful 101 and rayman legends with killer is dead and etrian odyssey iv as a maybes, due to the fact there in my pay month off 23 Aug-20 Sep I could be hanging on to see what's out at the start of september. These are all retail games but there does seem to be great downloadable only games coming like pokmon rumble U and ducktales which also effect what I'm buying.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:19

I do like the new look, Mas!

Just one (oh one) game for me next month, although I won't be buying it myself: I'm hoping someone will buy it for my birthday. I'm not fussed, though: I've got Earthbound and three barely scratched GBC Zeldas to see me through until then.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:22

What would that one game be.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:35

Ooh, Etrian Odyssey 4 is finally coming out next month!  I was wondering when that'd be getting released.  Out of that bunch I'll be nabbing Tales of Xillia and Etrian Odyssey 4.  I would pick up Final Fantasy 14 as well but that's an MMO, and since I have no intention of buying subscription based games I'll be giving that a miss unfortunately.  

All up not an amazing month but there's enough there that'll keep me happy and busy so it gets a positive thumbs up from me.  

And I too like the renovations to the opening post, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:36

Month of wallet am cry. Xillia, Wonderful 101, Etrain Oddyssey IV and Killer Is Dead for me. Prolly end up finding something else to nab, too...maybe Rayman Legends
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:51

That's a cracking looking month! I didn't realise The Bureau was out and I want that. I also want Wonderful 101, Splinter Cell, Killer, Lost Planet and Rayman. I know the GF is getting FFXIV so hopefully I'll be able to piggy back off that without paying myself...
I'll probably get Xillia one day too but as I can't afford the other games I want as it is I'll definitely be waiting for that one.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:55

Wait, I thought FFXIV had already been released and was a pile of massive Moogle crap?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:59

realm reborn is the new and improved version as the original version was crap and it's finally coming to ps3.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 19:08

masofdas wrote:

Sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 19:36

Balladeer wrote:
masofdas wrote:

Sarcasm?

Must be. We all know Around the World with Hello Kitty and Friends is what you're getting this month after all, Balladeer Razz 
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 20:25

Yep really strong month, my definite buys will be Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends & Splinter Cell.

EDIT: Now that I've seen more of it The Bureau looks pretty nice but I think I'll wait for a price drop on that one.

Balladeer wrote:
masofdas wrote:

Sarcasm?

Rayman isn't it? *runs*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 21:00

(doesn't know who to chase first)
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 22:29

Nice list!

I'm definitely picking up TW101, Rayman Legends and Cloudberry Kingdom, but the rest I'll have to see. Tempted on Etrian Odyssey IV and Harvest Moon, though, and may pick up X-Com if it's good enough.

Last edited by fronkhead on Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 1:56

Balladeer wrote:
masofdas wrote:

Sarcasm?

Madden, for sure. Balla loves a good game of handegg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 7:59

I think it's clearly Battle VS Chess, he just refuses to believe the Wii is dead No 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 8:12

Since don't know what's happening with SR4 I guess for now it's just One Piece
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 10:39

Not as bad as I thought; it's likely to just be The Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends for me (must have missed the announcement of it arriving in August and not September).
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 12:02

Odd, I somehow overlooked Wonderful 101 yesterday. I'll add that to the games I'll buy eventually when I buy a Wii U list.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 12:47

Glad everyone likes the new setup which was inspired by Jay and Phillips, not sure how I'm going to do a video of the xbone and ps4 in november maybe it be a sizzle real or unboxing of it or something. I'm glad there now seems to be love for W101 didn't seem much to start with and WHY aren't you getting it Balla. I want to like splinter cell blacklist and be cool to play co-op with ya jaster but it looks to actiony now and no Micheal Ironside boo. Same kinda with XCom, I've still not played the tactical (proper) one though, wouldn't that been good on wiiu you could of select and done your commands with the touch screen. Should battle vs. chess been included as it's actually a german import.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 12:51

masofdas wrote:
I'm glad there now seems to be love for W101 didn't seem much to start with and WHY aren't you getting it Balla.

I honestly thought you were being sarcastic at first. If Admintendo wasn't enough of a clue:

Balladeer wrote:
Just one (oh one) game for me next month...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 12:57

Just read Admintendo again, surely you should be buying it your self then wonderful 101. I thought the same as jaster you wanted rayman but wouldn't buy it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 13:13

I have requested it as a birthday present. As for Rayman, I think Jaster may be teasing a bit about that...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:04

I'm thinking of asking for W101 for my birthday, but I do kind of want to buy it... see how weak I am when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 16:29

Nice work on the new format, mas! Grin 

Not much in my sights next month. I'm not even considering Wonderful 101 until I've seen some reviews, so it's looking like just Rayman Legends for now. Which is fine by me, because I'll need to catch up and get Mario & Luigi, Earthbound and Pikmin 3 by that point.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next