We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Go down 
+2
masofdas
Axis1500
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Splinter Cell Blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 18:56

So, I just ordered this from ShopTo. I have a feeling this could be one of those "rare, hard to find" games in future as I didn't see any sign of it in my 5 local game shops.

Anyway, if it helps, the Wii U version is apparently far superior to the last-gen versions with absolutely no screen tearing.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/19/check-out-splinter-cell-blacklists-wii-u-features

And as I've said before, apparently future third party support rests on the sales of this game.... So, if you don't buy it, you're part of the problem. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:15

I think 3rd party sells, should be based more on assassins creed 4, watch dog's, call of duty etc which all come out near the christmas buying season. I am looking to buy, just not got around to getting yet.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 1:54

Aye I got a copy of this on Friday for the trade in price of £12.49 & its great fun with some neat gamepad features, the only downside is the loading times but I'm certain I will get past those.

Quote :
And as I've said before, apparently future third party support rests on the sales of this game.... So, if you don't buy it, you're part of the problem.
I really don't buy that as its not exactly the type of genre your typical Nintendo fans enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 12:52

I'm thinking about picking it up but there's a lot out - and in my backlog! - that I want to get my teeth into first. I saw it in both the local HMV and GAME, though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 1:09

I had a blast on the spies vs mercs multiplayer tonight after my initial ten minute wait in a lobby, for those here that have it it'd be great to team up for some MP/co-op sometime.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 8:17

Now have this, also played some spies vs mercs but as I'm only level 3 can only do classic at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 11:47

Splinter Cell: Bucketlist, starring Morgan Freeman as Sam Fisher. Then we're talking.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:04

Great game so far One thing I hate though is those dogs! They're such a pain in the neck. Oh, and the intermittent crashes, seriously, I've had like 6 when pressing the home button. Highly strange, but I'll try and get a video of it and pap it off to Ubisoft. They've made a patch fix for the PC version to fix a bucket load of problems.

Oh, and the sonar googles are great, they're especially good for getting in a headshot.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 1:52

Those dogs are a pain not to mention I feel bad if I have to shoot one, shame you've had so many crashes too as I've not ran into any.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 20:37

You can knife them too Winky Face Or just put them to sleep with the sticky cam. I've not been able to play for a few days, although I was wondering if it happens after a long play session and it's pushing the Wii U to its limit (in the same way Goldeneye did to the Wii).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyFri 6 Sep 2013 - 8:36

Possibly but I've played in 3 - 4 hour sessions before & haven't experienced them.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist EmptyFri 6 Sep 2013 - 18:07

I'm stumped then. I might just be unlucky and experience the crash at shit times, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist   Splinter Cell Blacklist Empty

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell Blacklist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Gen. VIII Discussion (and Mobile)-
Jump to: