We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layton Brothers Mystery Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Layton Brothers Mystery Room Empty
PostSubject: Layton Brothers Mystery Room   Layton Brothers Mystery Room EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 23:40

So this game just hit Android. As a fan of the 3/DS Layton games I'm intrigued to see what this is. I don't expect much, but its free so hey, ho....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Layton Brothers Mystery Room   Layton Brothers Mystery Room EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 19:23

I'd never heard of this until someone mentioned it to me on Twitter a while back. You'll have to share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Layton Brothers Mystery Room   Layton Brothers Mystery Room EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 7:48

It's unfortunate that they've used the Layton name to sell this, as it would stand up on its own, I reckon. Quite brilliantly, it's essentially a Phoenix Wright lite. You play as Inspector Layton's assistant (who calls him 'Prof'! Naughty ) and have to solve cases by finding evidence and questioning witnesses. The first two real cases are free but then there are two packs of more cases, one containing four cases for £1.99 and the other containing 3 for £1.49.

I've bought both. I really like it. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layton Brothers Mystery Room   Layton Brothers Mystery Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Layton Brothers Mystery Room
Page 1 of 1