We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Gaming Bargains Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

General Gaming Bargains Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 12:00

We've got a Wii U one, why not one for the rest of the consoles?

I'll kick us off with this: PS3 500GB slim with GTA V, The Last of Us and Breaking Bad S1 for £189.99
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 16:59

Hooray! I can update this!

~

Blockbuster appear to be selling all of their pre-owned games priced at £10.99 or under for 70% off. They had an absolute ton of cheap games across all the major consoles (no Wii U, but Vita, PS2 and everything in between). It might be worth checking your local Blockbuster out.

Out of interest, I only had four quid on me, so spent it on Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS) for £3 and - get this - No More Heroes on Wii for 89p. I left stuff like Resident Evil 6, Assassin's Creed III and FIFA 13, presumably down to £3.99 or so.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 17:02

I will go in mine then, we do have a bargain thread for Sony things but no one uses it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 17:57

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Blockbuster appear to be selling all of their pre-owned games priced at £10.99 or under for 70% off. They had an absolute ton of cheap games across all the major consoles (no Wii U, but Vita, PS2 and everything in between). It might be worth checking your local Blockbuster out.

Out of interest, I only had four quid on me, so spent it on Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS) for £3 and - get this - No More Heroes on Wii for 89p. I left stuff like Resident Evil 6, Assassin's Creed III and FIFA 13, presumably down to £3.99 or so.
Those are some tasty deals. Will definitely have to look into that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 21:57

I never like sending anyone on a wild goose chase, but I've been told that Sainsbury's are having a big sale on their older gaming stock, with Wii, PS3, 360 and DS stuff down to as little as a fiver. The last big Sainsbury's sale I can remember (about a year ago) was really good, so it might be worth a look if you're near one.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:01

Seems like Asda Direct are selling off some games for a tenner. Kirby Mass Attack, Twisted Metal, Armored Core V, ZOE HD Collection are some of them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:15

To channel TCK, GAME have some great deals. The Wii U ones can be found in the Wii U section but things like Inazuma Eleven 3 on 3DS was £20 NEW. I bought Bomb Blast for £16.80 using point's. Just Dance 2014 on PS4 for £29.99 etc. So I would say check there site or go to your local especially for used.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 19:22

Splinter Cell Blacklist (360) for £9.85 at Shopto. Ordered that one.
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptySat 21 Dec 2013 - 18:29

Shopto have a reasonable sale on at the mo. Just got Bit Trip Saga for Wii for £3.98.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 17:41

A few of you said in release thread ages ago about south park that it looked good but weren't going to pay £39.99 for it, Zavvi have it for £17.99 at the moment and Dark Souls II for £19.99.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Bargains Thread   General Gaming Bargains Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

General Gaming Bargains Thread
Page 1 of 1