We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc

Go down 
+15
ThorOfAsgard
Jimbob
flora-chan
Treesmurf
Athrun888
ZeroJones
beemoh
Balladeer
Cube
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
shanks
masofdas
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 14:36

Despite my deep and abiding love of Captain America, 2017 is looking like the best bet. Just, please, take care of Spider-Man, will you? Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 21:55

I've been reading A Centaur's Life Volume 5 from Seven Seas comics from forbidden planet for £10.99 and more to come in the future up to 9 volume out in Japan. You have to be older teen 16+ to read this apparently from the back of the book, so the manga is about the paranormal of people as animals or angels/demons etc. The art style is very beautiful the sketches are outstanding detail, the friendship they have towards each other is very special bond. I like that each character personalities as they have their own story in the books and sometimes go on towards something else. It's different from manga I normally read as it can jump to other stories not following the one you just read in the chapter but it's in the same timeline when it's happening but this only happens sometimes. It's about the high school life so if that not your cup of tea than don't read it, normally lessons, groups, sports and other hobbies involved towards them.

I would give it about 7/10 Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 19:15

masofdas wrote:
You can't have enough Marvel films but annoyed Captain Marvel is pushed back as now Wonder Woman is the first big female superhero female.

That's probably for the best since Wonder Woman is the most well known female superhero.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 19:23

A DC movie could go either way though and put people of Captain Marvel.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 12:00

Started Jessica Jones, I'm about halfway and so far so good.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 12:31

Ah shit, forgot that was coming out! I'll need to jump in - DareDevil was unbelievable, and I'm expecting more of the same from this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 5:29

I wanted to half binge this like I did DareDevil but haven't had time. Only seen the first Ep which was good
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 7:42

I liked it more than Daredevil, I think that was largely down to it not being so much of an origin story. I thought Killgrave was an ace villain too.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 7:42

Have we all seen the new Captain America: Civil War trailer? Hereabouts? It's looking fine... although I'm desperately hoping that the thing that happens at the end of the Civil War saga in the comics doesn't happen in the film. No
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 8:00

So excited for that. Feels like Ant Man was forever ago at this point.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 9:29

I'm excited about it, I doubt we will get that Zero as got the rest of the MCU to go, talking of MCU

I finished Jessica Jones last night and I can only agree with Andy about it, now we wait for Daredevil S2, Luke Cage, Iron Fist then The Defenders shows
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:53

ZeroJones wrote:
I'm desperately hoping that the thing that happens at the end of the Civil War saga in the comics doesn't happen in the film. No

I've got an insane theory which I'm sure won't happen but it would be amazing if it did. I wonder if the thing will happen to
Spoiler:
and then we'll get
Spoiler:

Not really a spoiler as all speculation but could be a spoiler for the Civil War graphic novel or Ultimate comics, if you're not up together with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:54

You never know it could happen as that thing never lasts
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:56

I'm thinking cap, iron man et al will show up in Infinity War part 2 and that's when we'll finally hear "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 11:25

Spoiler:

I watched Ant-Man last night, it was a good fun movie.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 20:47

Really like Ant-Man, but I wish it had been directed by Edgar Wright in the end. There are some big cracks I can't imagine my boy Eddy leaving there. He went to my school, y'know.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 21:23

You can tell that Edgar Wright was involved with Ant-Man but you can equally tell that he wasn't in charge of it. A bit of a missed opportunity, though the film isn't quite a disappointment for me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:15

You guys all seen the Suicide Squad and new Deadpool trailers both look awesome.

Ohh and if Zero want's to take the missus
DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 Deadpool-Romance-750x400
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:22

Still not sure where I stand on the DC movies in general. Looking forward to BvS just to see it start to pan out.

Deadpool looks fun, don't think it'll be one I'll be remembering as a top film but should be solid fun.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:25

I'm not Deadpool's biggest fan: the problem is having a comedy character in an industry where not everyone is actually very funny. The film looks like the right people are making it with the right attitude, though, so I'm hopeful.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:53

Jo's seen 'proper' trailers for Deadpool, though - it might be a solo flight for old Zero.

Idea! During the GNamer Forum Meetup In Summer Time, we catch a film. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:07

That's not a bad idea Zero also June time Independence Day Resurgence & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows come out with Civil War & X-Men liekly to still be in pictures.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:08

I'd be up for that! If there's nothing anyone fancies at the pictures, someone could always bring a copy of something like Pixels or the Super Mario Brothers movie and we could have a right old laugh.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:17

Deadpool will be awesome, Bats Vs Supes will be brilliant and Suicide squad will be great, calling it now
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 12:19

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'd be up for that! If there's nothing anyone fancies at the pictures, someone could always bring a copy of something like Pixels or the Super Mario Brothers movie and we could have a right old laugh.

Laughing This has to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next