Jofra is a Better Archer than Link

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Tenderloin Minimise
The_Jaster

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 17:47

More Endgame spoileroos.:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyWed 1 May 2019 - 5:23

Honestly if you click on this thread and you haven't seen Endgame you deserve spoilers:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Disciple of Greener
Muss

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySat 4 May 2019 - 21:10

I'ma still do a write about end game:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 2:42

Replying to the Mussleman:

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
Disciple of Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 16:59

All of you discussing the End of Games and I'm about to watch Spider-Verse tonight. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 17:14

Balladeer wrote:
All of you discussing the End of Games and I'm about to watch Spider-Verse tonight. Embarrassed

It's the better film of the two
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Tenderloin Minimise
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 5 May 2019 - 19:32

I rented spider-verse on ps4 the same day I saw End game and yep it's a belter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 20:51

It was pretty good! Visual and stylistic marvel, reckon it would have been better in the cinema; but the characters and plot were good stuff, and the action scenes were belting. It did suffer a bit from Avengers/Digimon Syndrome, in that it had six superheroes and didn't really have time to do them all justice: I reckon it could have cut Spider-Ham and even the anime girl, lost nothing of note. And Kingpin has never seemed a terribly threatening villain compared to some. So it wasn't great for me, but it was good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
Disciple of Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Jun 2019 - 17:26

I DONE DID THE ENDGAME LADS

First off: the Curzon Victoria allowed you to bring a bottle of wine and actual glass into the cinema. Therefore it is one of my favourites, only marred slightly by the smudge in the middle of the screen.

Spoilers:

It's probably in my top five Marvel films... but down at the bottom of the top five. Detective Pikachu next!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySun 2 Jun 2019 - 17:59

Balladeer wrote:

Spoilers:

Response to Balla:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2019 - 1:49

Laughing How would I have spoiled it? My uncle doesn't work at Marvel and let me watch movies early! I just knew, because I understand storytelling, that this was the point where certain characters would bow out. And I was mostly right.

And I don't see how they could have concluded this with fighting anyone else? I didn't see it as "recycling" in any bad way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
Disciple of Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2019 - 8:31

It's the 21st century! If your uncle doesn't then somebody's does. Or some information's been leaked about contracts not being renewed, or a star's expressed dissatisfaction, blah blah blah. I thought that death might be so well know [sic] and expected by people who knew anything about the MCU that it had passed into common knowledge no longer requiring a spoiler among those people; I'm not among those people but thought you might be. But you're not and it's all good.

As for the recycling comment:

Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptyFri 5 Jul 2019 - 17:34

Saw Spider-Man Far From Home yesterday, it seemed rather filler part from the start touching on the blip and the mid-credit scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 EmptySat 6 Jul 2019 - 0:25

I really enjoyed it. It was a big dumb soap opera about character, mistakes and reasonably low stakes (even if
Spoiler:

which is how a Spider-Man story should be. It shouldn't be a big part of the epic MCU plot, and it wasn't. It was about Peter Parker trying to measure up after the events of Endgame.

As for calling it "filler" . . . that seems appropriate, right? Everything should be its own little story for a while now.

And yeah, I nearly jizzed my pants at the mid-credits scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23