We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on

Go down 
+13
shanks
Treesmurf
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Jimbob
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Cube
Balladeer
masofdas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 20:10

I take back what I said about my purchases. The PS4 is getting cancelled until inFamous comes out.

I'll be getting AC4 on PC now, and I'll definitely be picking up A Link Between Worlds and Ratchet & Clank.

Also, wasn't Peggle a free mobile game?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 21:38

I'm probably not going to buy anygames this November because I can just save them for Christmas, but as for what games I'm getting then from the list it's likely to just be Batman Arkham Origins. Not much else of interest in the coming month to be honest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 21:54

why you canceling Cube, I don't know if peggle is on mobile devices I played the 1st on 360 which is excellent.

Duck you mad no Mario or Zelda, or these for Christmas presents.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 22:06

Whoops, I'm too tired to think straight let alone type. But yes mario world will be on the Christmas list too. Zelda isn't very urgent though, I'll probably pick it up later on. Besides, I tend toward console games at Christmas anyway because multiplayer or even just people spectating is pretty good entertainment as far as "the spirit of Christmas" is concerned.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 0:03

Peggle is on mobile, but it's a purchase game rather than a free/mium one.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 23:03

masofdas wrote:
why you canceling Cube
The two games I was planning to get where AC4 and Killzone. Although I'm not too bothered about Killzone and AC4 I can get on PC (not to mention much cheaper). On top of that, I couldn't resist the Wii U with Wind Waker at £200.

beemoh wrote:
Peggle is on mobile, but it's a purchase game rather than a free/mium one.
It must have been a "free app of the day" thing.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 23:19

Yeah if you haven't got a Wii U all ready, and you were going to get one of the three consoles this holiday season the Wii U is the best choice out of them. Also it has Assassins Creed 4 as well if you want it on a console instead of PC.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 21:38

Nice work once again, mas! Grin 

Next month for me is looking like possibly the Wii Fit U meter and maybe Super Mario 3D World. I still have Pokémon to get, though, so either of the two aforementioned whatsits could get pushed in favour of it. I would also like ALBW, but it's not right at the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 10:40

Thanks Boo, the video next month is 5 minutes off Bravely Default.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 11:16

Nothing this month for certain, I might pick up Zelda and I might pick up the new Assassin's Creed. Unless Ys memories of celceta comes out in the US this month I might be going without any new releases this month. I wouldn't normally skimp on new releases that interest me but December and the preparations for it are murder on the wallet.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 17:09

Well, I decided a few days ago to have a dry November for games... so nothing, now. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 21:52

I'll make up for it lol
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 0:57

Figured I may as well get a link between 2 worlds and will hopefully get used to the look of it.

Also getting One Piece world R which is not even in the list
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 10:54

it is a European list like next month we've got scrbblenauts on the list.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 21:47

I've already got scribblenauts Razz 
And I know it's a European list and since we more or less get the same releases as you lot. The one piece game is coming out in japan
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 9:24

I was thinking with next two month's being kinda small, mixing it up a bit to include some different things.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:31

There's 5 games out tomorrow for Nintendo platforms, 6 in total this week with COD: Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:00

Looks like no "this month" games for me up to now. I bought Pokémon Y yesterday, and Crash Bandicoot 2 over the weekend, so combined with Animal Crossing I should be busy for ages.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 15:22

Afternoon, I've been looking at Decembers releases which have a slight change to them from something I thought of thanks to shanks.

Anyway I need title ideas, it's the last one of the year & also near christmas. So maybe you could fit that in or the big release of scribblenauts into the title.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 17:05

Christmas Crackers - December's releases?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 17:14

Like it, anyone got any better.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 0:33

DECEMBER IS COMING, WHAT GAMES WILL YOU BE BUYING THAT ARE RELEASED IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2013, DO NOT TELL US ABOUT THE GAMES YOU WILL NOT BE BUYING OR EVEN ABOUT GAMES YOU WILL BE BUYING THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN RELEASED BEFORE DECEMBER.

Got a good ring to it eh? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 7:42

It reminds me of this so it gets my vote!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 7:52

Another vote for Smurf's suggestion! Grin 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 9:24

It's okay Smurf, but will it fit in.

And it's kinda wrong you can talk about what you want like Stu telling us he's getting Pokemon in November when it came out in October.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next