We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Go down 
+28
Rum
fronkhead
SquidgyGoat
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
Axis1500
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Kieron
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
awesomedude
Tokyo_Sonata
shanks
Crumpy Andy
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
Dusty Knackers
mandlecreed
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 14:25

treesmurf11 wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
A couple of days ago I got a big laugh. Monique had met treesmurf and told me that they hadn't gotten on! What? Our smurfy is a fine chap - what do you know, you daft cat? Shocked
Very hurtful considering she lived in my DS town.

Alli didn't really like you either, Dan. But Tom wants you to come back.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 16:00

I've got the game but I haven't got the Club LOL. It's just that I forgot how many signatures I need to get AND I have no idea where my villagers are.
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 17:02

Can this be the end of this now, please?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 Img00010

Anyway, this game has stolen my life, and has been the reason why I haven't posted here in a few weeks. I can't even begin to start telling you how much I love this game, there's just so much I want to say about it but have no idea where to start.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 17:07

What's your favourite bug?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 19:02

awesomedude wrote:
I've got the game but I haven't got the Club LOL. It's just that I forgot how many signatures I need to get AND I have no idea where my villagers are.

I found one in a pitfall trap once, I heard they get annoyed at you when you try to help so I just left him there MWAHAHAH Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 19:19

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Anyway, this game has stolen my life, and has been the reason why I haven't posted here in a few weeks. I can't even begin to start telling you how much I love this game, there's just so much I want to say about it but have no idea where to start.

I'm with you on that. I've played this for thirty seven hours so far (an obscene amount for me in such a short span of time), and feel qualified to ask/suggest: is this one of the best Nintendo games ever? Somehow, Nintendo EAD have found dozens of ways to improve on the original Animal Forest. It's incredible.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 20:51

'Kay. I didn't have it when I wrote the message but I was meant to when my grandma died and I didn't get to have it.
Go on. Ban me and stuff from this website. I don't mind. Sad
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 20:53

My favourites:
Bugs: Cicada
Fish: Sea Bass
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 20:57

NintenDUCK wrote:
awesomedude wrote:

I found one in a pitfall trap once, I heard they get annoyed at you when you try to help so I just left him there MWAHAHAH Very Happy 
Me too.( Although I haven't been in one yet.) I wish for one in my village. I also heard there was a bee hive aswell. If you get stung by one, you have to wear a plaster. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Gwahahahahah! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 21:24

Phillips wrote:
...is this one of the best Nintendo games ever?

*cue yet another voting thread*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 21:29

awesomedude wrote:
'Kay. I didn't have it when I wrote the message but I was meant to when my grandma died and I didn't get to have it.
Go on. Ban me and stuff from this website. I don't mind. Sad

Nah. Don't triple-post though.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 21:47

Wow! Thanks! I'll start by... doing... Well what should I do Balladeer? Your pick. Smile Wave
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 0:52

Rum Rapture wrote:
treesmurf11 wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
A couple of days ago I got a big laugh. Monique had met treesmurf and told me that they hadn't gotten on! What? Our smurfy is a fine chap - what do you know, you daft cat? Shocked
Very hurtful considering she lived in my DS town.

Alli didn't really like you either, Dan. But Tom wants you to come back.
Alli is another ex villager of mine, as is Tom (your town had a lot of them) coincidentally Tom was my favourite anyway, he moved away from Wii town a few weeks ago when I last played it, I was heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 1:04

Phillips wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:

I'm with you on that. I've played this for thirty seven hours so far (an obscene amount for me in such a short span of time), and feel qualified to ask/suggest: is this one of the best Nintendo games ever? Somehow, Nintendo EAD have found dozens of ways to improve on the original Animal Forest. It's incredible.

I've been thinking the same about how much of an improvement this is over the 'old' Animal Crossings (Admittedly I only played the GC/N64 original).

I think part of the difference seems to be -- as a developer mentioned -- how complete it is. I don't think I'll ever be running out of things to do any time soon, and the amount of depth there is (even if it's all entirely 'optional' and a lot of it branches off from simple tasks) is staggering.

My only downside from the Animal Crossing experience is it sucks a good amount of time that I had previously allocated to other games.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 3:23

I've kinda kicked this back to mornings and nights where if I have the day off it will go to another game as usually I need a whole lot of bells and need to get to the island at night
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 18:22

I echo all thoughts posted here so far. This game is two minutes(!!) behind overtaking my all-time most-played 3DS game in my Activity Log already! Thirty hours' game-time since launch is the sort of thing that can only be achieved by a proper Animal Crossing game. No way can I see myself even having paid off all the various extra rooms available for your house this time around before Summer is up.

Might give my wallet a bit of a rest this year. I see no reason to switch 3DS games for the foreseeable future. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 18:36

Cue dusty and the crazy amount of hours he's logged already.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 18:53

Checking this thread each visit to GNamer makes me sad I never got on with Animal Crossing, you guys seem to be having a blast with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 21:59

That's how I feel with Awakening. Aww! 

Another thing I love: being able to tell Redd's fakes apart with art skills. Of course, like most people, I check the Internet; but it's nice to know that if I had art skills, I could use them.

Also, blue alpaca's just woken up in Styx. Lazy git.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 3:35

Balladeer wrote:
That's how I feel with Awakening. Aww! 

Maybe I've not played it enough (3 chapters in) but the poor story & annoying characters dont give me the drive to want to play it.

In the town of Yutani I've paid off my 498,000 loan & can now start on my arcade room, so if anyone has game related items I'd be up for some trading or buying.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 4:47

I've only just started paying off my 498,000 loan for my second floor which so far hasn't got much in it as that will be my entertainment area, once I get the right stuff to make it so.

Where my basement is a Server/ Storage room, until I get a computer and all that.

Oh and my club opened today Dance

EDIT: 61 hours I've racked up Drama queen 
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 7:38

Just started on the 198,000 house. Having now got a huge number of people in the HH Showcase, I note that some people's houses have an upstairs... and a downstairs! I am far away from this - playing at my own pace and discovering gently.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 10:45

I CAUGHT A BEE!!!  I never managed to catch one in Wild World! Dance

All the cicadas are really going to annoy me though.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 14:57

New free gift at the post office - this time, it's a Palm tree lamp.

This is in addition to the Nintendo Zone exclusive Shaved ice lamp gift.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 15:04

Yes the Cicadas are really starting to annoy me as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next