We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Go down 
+28
Rum
fronkhead
SquidgyGoat
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
Axis1500
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Kieron
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
awesomedude
Tokyo_Sonata
shanks
Crumpy Andy
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
Dusty Knackers
mandlecreed
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 9:21

With great thanks to Dusty, Lolberg museum's fossil collection is now complete! Dance This means I'm putting the game to one side for a bit. In the mornings when I've been thinking about what games I want to play that day, the first thought is always along the lines of "Get Animal Crossing out of the way first". That's not right, so it's being shelved for a bit. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 11:33

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 Tumblr_ms3l0vP0y01rw70wfo1_500
Whack. Can't wait to try this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 12:01

That's pretty cool. I love little touches like that.

~

Thanks to Dusty, I've also completed my fossil collection. I've also caught all but one of the available fish at this point in the season. I'm just about ready to wind down on New Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 23:44

That looks quite chilling for Animal Crossing, very cool touch though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
SquidgyGoat
Boo This Man .Gif
SquidgyGoat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013 - 17:45

I passed the 70 hour mark yesterday. It's invaded my life, but I'm quite happy for it to continue to do so.

Although on turnips, I personally have given up on them- The profit made isn't nearly as great as what I can get from one visit to the island, so I'll sacrifice half an hour in exchange for not risking losing my investment. New Leaf has essentially destroyed one of the most rewarding parts of the older games, but I'm too rich to care.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013 - 22:24

Hey Philips, I happen to have a patchwork lamp with me so if you'd like it, I'm opening my gates tomorrow at 9:00am to 8:00pm Smile
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013 - 2:13

For the first time ever, I'm trying a new ordinance. I'll miss the late nights, but I've gone for "Rich Town" because I want to earn as much cash as possible.

My torture chamber in the basement is now complete. The main room looks like the surface of the moon. The Bedroom is like a forest with lots of woody / nature themed items. Haven't really decided what to do with the other 3 rooms. At the moment, they're just storage space. One of them will probably be Zelda themed, though.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 18:08

Agnes just moved into my town. Dusty will understand how gutted I am.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 20:35

I'm so sorry for your gain. Crying or Very sad

EDIT: Is it my old Agnes? I'm guessing not, otherwise you would have said. I'm told you can talk other people's residents in to moving to your town if you go in their house and convince them to on the day they're moving out (when their boxes are packed up).
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 9:47

That damn clown finally left my town, and now I don't know who I'm going to annoy with the pitfall seeds if and when I visit my town, ( which will be when I get street passes for it)
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013 - 15:48

You had Pietro?! I want Pietro!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:24

I accidentally let Lucky move out of my town. He was one of my favourites. I mean, he's a dog with glowing eyes who's permanently bandaged up, but all he really wants to do is eat and nap :(Goodbye dear friend.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 100px-Lucky2
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:35

Dusty Knackers wrote:
I'm so sorry for your gain. Crying or Very sad

EDIT: Is it my old Agnes? I'm guessing not, otherwise you would have said. I'm told you can talk other people's residents in to moving to your town if you go in their house and convince them to on the day they're moving out (when their boxes are packed up).
That's quite a cool addition to the series. Alas, no, it wasn't your old Agnes. Agnes, to be blunt, is a fanny.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013 - 0:54

Dusty Knackers wrote:
You could of had him, the clingy bastard that he was.. He must of moved out sometime during the week where I hadn't touched the game
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 12:46

CALL OUT TO EVERYONE ..........

I have just started playing the game 2 days ago, so, from your experience, give me some tips on what to do that is fun and which parts to avoid.

I am loving it so far though, brilliant looking and still the same Animal Crossing fun I have loved since the first game. So good, my game disinterested partner wants a copy of her own, so I ordered a cheap (on special) USA copy, so I will have someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 22:30

oldschool wrote:
I have just started playing the game 2 days ago, so, from your experience, give me some tips on what to do that is fun and which parts to avoid.
Aw man... I don't think it'd be wise for us to do that - you've got to find out what your own Animal Crossing experience is. Try everything once.
*mellow*
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013 - 0:21

Jimbob wrote:
oldschool wrote:
Aw man... I don't think it'd be wise for us to do that - you've got to find out what your own Animal Crossing experience is. Try everything once.
*mellow*
But I have hundreds of Animal Crossing hours experience already Smile 
Just some of the tips you might have would be great. Stuff like what I did figure out early when I just took the first town it offered and then realised I had beach I couldn't access, so I started the game again until I had a much better layout. Anything else like that I should know?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:40

shanks wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:
You could of had him, the clingy bastard that he was.. He must of moved out sometime during the week where I hadn't touched the game
Pietro's been in my village since I started the game. Pietro rocks!

So, I'm hooked on this game again. :-S
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 0:55

I assume we all had the Bug-Off yesterday .............

who won and what score did you get?

I already know Stu's is bigger than mine, but I won with a 95 with a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 18:29

118 points, here! Birdwing butterfly.

It was good to geek out a bit on Facebook the other day, oldschool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 16:15

Finally got the Golden Axe. It took some time, but it was all worth it.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 3:40

Every time I go back to my town usually because of a street pass I go Aww, all my flowers are dying and apparently NO ONE in the damn town can water them but me..
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 21:59

Paid off my loan!

Back to top Go down
The Christ
One of Sonic's Friends
The Christ

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 2:06

shanks wrote:
Every time I go back to my town usually because of a street pass I go Aww, all my flowers are dying and apparently NO ONE in the damn town can water them but me..
That is how I feel all the time. I return to man and war tagged across the Earth yet none of you are spreading piece. Man, just cos I'm the Christ, I'm the only one who listens to KK Slider or picks weeds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 11:37

I need about nine bugs now and I've finished my bug index. Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next