We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Should Be So Lucky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

I Should Be So Lucky Empty
PostSubject: I Should Be So Lucky   I Should Be So Lucky EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 13:22

Lucky, lucky, lucky
I should be so lucky
In games

This is inspired by an amazing piece of luck in Bike Rider DX. I was shooting through the final level when the goal stopped me. You had to make a seemingly impossible jump, which I tried a few times and failed miserably. On my last go, I really pushed it but still fell below the platform... only for the game to tell me that I'd passed the goal, just underneath it!

Lucky, lucky, lucky! Whenever a boss keeps killing me, I tell myself that I only have to be good or lucky once; what was your greatest stroke of luck in a game?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I Should Be So Lucky   I Should Be So Lucky EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 20:17

I remember completing a really tough stage in one of the Super Monkey Ball games (the second, perhaps) with a tenth of a second left on the timer. I can also recall defeating the last stage of the Elite Four in Pokémon Platinum with one Pokémon left who had under ten health. There's probably been loads of times I've been lucky in gaming - it's so difficult to remember them all!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I Should Be So Lucky   I Should Be So Lucky EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 21:27

I'm sure I've got a dozen great stories for this story of thing but now that I need them, I can't think of any. I'll be back!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: I Should Be So Lucky   I Should Be So Lucky EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 23:12

Buskakilly wrote:
I'm sure I've got a dozen great stories for this story of thing but now that I need them, I can't think of any. I'll be back!
Me too, I always end up remembering these things randomly and forgetting them when the relevant topic arises...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Be So Lucky   I Should Be So Lucky Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Be So Lucky
Page 1 of 1