We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub

Go down 
+11
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Cube
masofdas
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
fronkhead
Axis1500
ZeroJones
Balladeer
The_Jaster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 19:03

My team is the definition of 'Inconsistent' at the moment. It doesn't help that training an overall team up is a ball-burstingly (ho-ho!) slow exercise. I also wish they'd gone into a little more detail with the stats at your disposal. It's better than Mario Tennis Open's approach, but only just.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 19:24

I'm on an almighty losing streak in Division 2 at the moment, and flirting dangerously close with relegation. My approval rating has dropped from 100% at the start of the season to just 36% with five games still to go.

I've released my 8,000 Credit All-Star midfielder so I can hopefully bring in 5-6 decent defenders/midfielders to try and balance things out a bit.

I've yet to explore the online side of things - has anyone started a GNamer League or anything like that?
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 20:50

Well, I am fast approaching the end of season 3. Not looking forward to this 'play-off' tie against bottom of the 2nd division.

I have noticed that the 'potential' of several of my players has began to drop. I'm wondering if this drops until the whole bar is gray?

Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 21:02

Vidofnir wrote:
Well, I am fast approaching the end of season 3. Not looking forward to this 'play-off' tie against bottom of the 2nd division.

I have noticed that the 'potential' of several of my players has began to drop. I'm wondering if this drops until the whole bar is gray?

I'm just answering your question here, but it might be sort of spoiler-ish...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 22:53

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I've yet to explore the online side of things - has anyone started a GNamer League or anything like that?

The_Jaster wrote:
I think NPFC has missed a trick with the online side of things, it'd be nice to be able to set up live (not just play against saved data) tournament/Leagues with friends, oh I wonder if the player sharing function would be better than buying players?

In other words its a load of pish.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 16:46

Trees FC have hit a 'rich' vein of 'form' in the last few games after a dodgy start: we're now in first place on goal difference, but I've not played half as much as you guys have! It's the first round of the cup in the first year for us. Progress is slow but, barring NES Remix 2, I'm not playing anything else.

A GNamer League would be great, although my poor boys will get wapunga'd by everyone at the moment!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 17:36

Sadly you cant set up leagues etc all that's available is to play against other people's saved team data in your region (euro or national) or do the same vs your 3ds friend lists.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 0:50

Not playing this as much as I thought I would, almost finished my first season in which I've failed to gain promotion after a poor first few games, it is very light on team management for a team management sim, which would normally be ideal for me as I don't do the likes of Football Manager but I feel it needs just a little bit more, if anything playing this has made me want to play PES's Master League mode as opposed to the NPFC itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:48

My team won the league last night! Dance We're now in the close season, doing a few practice games, trying to sign a forward who isn't dog.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 8:56

Treesmurf wrote:
PES's Master League mode .

Yes. I find the NPFC experiance to be very similar to Master League, if you start off with a squad of unknowns. Have you tried PES as a management sim though? Watching the AI play each other is painful and there isnt a chain of leagues for promotion/relegation.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 1:10

Nah I'd want to play it anyway, I suppose that's probably the main problem for me, I just like to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 2:22

Glad to see I'm not the only one hankering to play a proper management sim after spending time with this. I'm still every bit as addicted to this as I was two weeks ago, roughly 60 hours clocked on it.

Team update: I've maintained my position in Division 2 for three seasons, made the play-off in the latest one, but was edged out 3-2 by The Eleven. Had a few dodgy seasons if I'm honest, team is in good shape now, hoping to get automatic promotion next season.
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 12:26

I just downloaded Spain via Spotpass!? If it is the International team, I expect them to wipe the floor with my ragtag squad.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 23:57

Just a warning, Spain beat me 10-0...

On the plus side I made it to Division 2 and comfortably earned a mid-table finish.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 1:42

I've had to rebuild after my relegation from the advanced league, everything seems to have clicked into place now though as I even beat some top teams in friendlies.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 2:01

I performed surprisingly well against Spain, only losing 5-0... Had a few friendlies against StreetPass teams which is interested, good to see my team is pretty decent compared to others.
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 2:17

I finally got the courage to go up against Spain. Surprisingly I only lost 1-0 in the second half!?
I got a combo card tip and 6 relevant skill cards?

I don't think I'll have a rematch any time soon.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 7:47

It's mid-table obscurity for me this season. My squad is getting much more use this time out as there seem to be more league matches in a row. I've not got hold of Spain yet... by the sounds of it, my morale would go through the floor! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub   Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Pocket(o) Football C(r)lub
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3